Pelican Lights In Stock - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old January 29th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Maine 110's Avatar
Maine 110
Status: Offline
Ware/Jesse
Recovering 110 Owner
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 197
Pelican Lights In Stock

Pelican Lights in Stock Now. These are two lights I use constantly the VB3 is an awesome little light, it takes the place of a headlamp for close in work at night or under the truck. The M6 lithium is a super powerful compact tactical light that replaces the 4 cell mag light for 99% of the stuations you need a Maglight for, the other 1% is the Maglights double duty as a billy club. Prices include Priority mail shipping.

VB3 Clip light: 15$



M6 Lithium Light
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Peli1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	4918   Click image for larger version

Name:	Peli2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	4919  

__________________
Jesse Ware

Recovering NAS 110 Owner.

There is a thin line beyond which you really can't fake...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
ht, lights

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tail Light Boot Installation - Fixing Hosed Tail Lights JimC Misc. Chit-Chat 1 July 11th, 2017 04:14 PM
Stock height aftermarket springs? lmaldonado Defender Technical Discussions 3 June 29th, 2005 08:23 AM
Hinged fog lights. rustydefender Defender Technical Discussions 2 February 28th, 2005 09:33 PM
Hella 4000 lights Nigel Buchan For Sale - Parts 4 November 26th, 2003 09:47 PM
Stock 90 Parts for Sale Joe B For Sale - Parts 2 October 15th, 2003 11:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Copyright