Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old October 31st, 2011, 11:21 AM
atlcruiser
david
many

Parts, Service and Diesels in Atlanta

Hello Everyone,
We wanted to stop in and introduce ourselves. We are Urban Land Cruisers in Atlanta, GA. I know…Land Cruiser BS……Hard to believe these guys are posting here… blah…blah……J

The truth is we are a full service restoration/expedition shop with 11 years in business and over 20 years’ experience in Land Cruisers and Land Rovers.
I started in Central America with Land cruisers then I ended up in Ecuador with a Series III and a Series IIA. When I returned to the US I got back into Cruisers and eventually it became a business. Over the past 5 years or so we have included Rovers in what we do and I have finally got a chance to get back into my original lover affair with them!

We offer everything from diesel conversion to expedition builds and we do a LOT of it. We have a 15,000 sq. ft. shop in downtown Atlanta and we do all of our work in-house; nothing is farmed out.

Right now we have a shop full of 200 and 300TDI kits as well as AC systems and replacement parts for the diesel drivelines. We import every other month from the UK and can provide you with everything from new retail parts to the hard to find Series parts.

We will soon post up about our most current conversion projects and some special offers we would like to offer to the D 90 community.

Please visit our website and don’t hesitate to e mail us if we can help in any way.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 31st, 2011, 11:41 AM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
Welcome! Now change your business name to match what you do! The urban part bothers me more than the cruiser part.

Good to see overlanding businesses in the SE. ECR may have advice for the dangers of openly promoting 300tdi kits though. good luck!

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...
Old October 31st, 2011, 03:41 PM
JFD
Julien Dalbin
05 Tdi 90

Get in touch with Hard Labor Creek Fabrication. You are neighbours and are complimentary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM
atlcruiser
david
many

Thanks...they have some nice stuff.

As an aside...all of our 200 and 300TDI kits are 100% white market...we have all of the paperwork and they are signed off on and duty is paid to customs as requred. We ship them out of the UK through our importer in NYC then truck them to Atlanta.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Old October 31st, 2011, 06:51 PM
grnrvrs
Paul

There is a difference between legally imported parts (DOT) and engine switching (EPA). For the letter of law across this great land, refer to the EPA's engine switching policy, as summarized in page 2 para 5. http://www.epa.gov/compliance/resour.../engswitch.pdf

It's good to see another shop doing cool stuff. Welcome to d-90.
Old November 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
maleger
Marc-Andre Leger
94D90 CDN#18 http://rover.leger.ca

Registry
I read the EPA note, I'm sure glad we have no emissions testing or vehicle inspections in Quebec !
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:48 AM
atlcruiser
david
many

Thanks for all of the kind words!

What sort of market would there be for 109/110 ex MOD 300TDI? We are considering importing a few.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
atlanta, diesel, part, parts, service