OJOP Quick Release Battery Connectors - Tiktaalik Group Offer - Page 7 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old October 16th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Packed!

Shipments have been packed up and should go out today or tomorrow.

I still have connectors for those who missed this opportunity. The group pricing discount ended on Oct 5th and they are now regular pricing at $19/set. If you would like to purchase just send me your Paypal email in a PM along with quantity desired and I will send you an invoice.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Shipped!

All orders have shipped. By now you should all have received a shipment and tracking notification from Paypal. If this is not the case let me know. All shipments except to our Canadian friends were sent via Flat Rate Priority Mail. Insured and trackable. The Canadian orders were sent via First Class International Package. Let me know if there are any issues with the shipment or the product. Feedback on the product is encouraged and appreciated. Thanks Everyone!

------ Follow up post added October 20th, 2014 03:12 PM ------

Also a reminder that even though the group pricing discount ended on Oct 5th the connectors are still available at regular pricing of $19/set. If you would like to purchase just send me your Paypal email in a PM along with quantity desired and I will send you an invoice. They will also be up on my website soon.
-
-
Old October 21st, 2014, 09:51 AM
rankar
Randy
97 SW #2236 (Maggie)

Registry
Thanks Carl for doing this. I know it took some time and coordination... very much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2014, 02:45 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

My pleasure. I got more orders than expected so I am still working out the kinks. Turns out Paypal does not automatically send out tracking numbers when they are generated so I am sending them out to you know individually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankar View Post
Thanks Carl for doing this. I know it took some time and coordination... very much appreciated.
-
-
Old October 21st, 2014, 02:55 PM
NPT90
JT
D90 óriginalé

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
My pleasure. I got more orders than expected so I am still working out the kinks. Turns out Paypal does not automatically send out tracking numbers when they are generated so I am sending them out to you know individually.
Actually I got a confirmation for shipping USPS tracking information from paypal
Old October 21st, 2014, 07:43 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
I only check the mail once a week. So I'll become concerned if it's not there Sunday.
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:06 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Check your mailbox tomorrow. Yours is scheduled to arrive then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
I only check the mail once a week. So I'll become concerned if it's not there Sunday.
-
-
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:57 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Quote:
Check your mailbox tomorrow. Yours is scheduled to arrive then.
Not a big deal. My PO Box is downtown which I hate going downtown. I only go in Sunday because my church is in town. So I only make the one trip a week.

And thank you.
Old October 21st, 2014, 10:03 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

OK now it is not a mystery... got an email about a package on it's way from Portland...
Thanks

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Old October 21st, 2014, 10:16 PM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

Most if not all domestic packages will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 04:31 PM
rankar
Randy
97 SW #2236 (Maggie)

Registry
hey carl got mine today. these are sweet. thanks again for doing this, i know you spent you spent a good amount of time just keeping things straight and making sure things went out as promised.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

My pleasure. I am stoked about the product and happy to be able to share it with all of you at such a good price. I did have to get help from the wife to pack them all up. I'd like to ask a small favor from everyone who placed an order. If any of you are on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) I would really appreciate if you clicked on the links in my signature below to "like" and "follow" Tiktaalik. Your support goes a long way and means a lot to me. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankar View Post
hey carl got mine today. these are sweet. thanks again for doing this, i know you spent you spent a good amount of time just keeping things straight and making sure things went out as promised.
-
-
Old October 22nd, 2014, 05:27 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Got mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20141022_172652.png
Views:	43
Size:	524.0 KB
ID:	105495  

Old October 22nd, 2014, 06:25 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
I did a test fit and I like these.

Carl thanks for putting this together.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20141022_182504.png
Views:	52
Size:	440.1 KB
ID:	105496  

Old October 22nd, 2014, 06:28 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Is that the battery for the 130 Pedro..??
Old October 22nd, 2014, 06:30 PM
fishy69
Matt Fisher
1987 110

Registry
I got mine. They look great. Thanks Carl!
Old October 22nd, 2014, 06:31 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Oh, yeah.. I got mine too..thanks
Old October 22nd, 2014, 07:39 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Got mine, thanks!
Old October 22nd, 2014, 08:00 PM
Oannes
Aaron
1997 NAS D90 (Original Dream Car)

Quote:
My pleasure. I am stoked about the product and happy to be able to share it with all of you at such a good price. I did have to get help from the wife to pack them all up. I'd like to ask a small favor from everyone who placed an order. If any of you are on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) I would really appreciate if you clicked on the links in my signature below to "like" and "follow" Tiktaalik. Your support goes a long way and means a lot to me. Thanks!
Liked on Facebook and let me know if you have nay more available i will take 4 sets if you do.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Sir Winston Churchill

1973 Series II 109 5 door (Australia)
1997 NAS Defender 90 (Already sold so)
2013 Chevrolet 2500HD (work horse)
Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:13 PM
jruti
Jon Ruti
'94 D-90, #20

Registry
Got mine and they look great! Thanks again.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
battery