Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:15 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by couga861900 View Post
Here? Where are you guys located? I'm not sure about driving across the country for a roof rack. Plus, I'm not sure if I have the vacation time to make a Trek like that.
You have a non-spec truck, I can't just whip something up and hope it fits your truck. I can make you a basket and you can figure out a way to mount it to your cage if you like.

Most of my clients are on the east coast and bring their trucks by for me to build their stuff on. As I am a small custom shop I don't use a lot of jigs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
rusty james
Rob
95 D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Your location says "United States" which isn't very useful - his says "Quantico, VA" ...
I think I saw his truck in Brooklyn NY last year.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:23 PM
couga861900
Cougar, WM of Hiram 72
Land Rover Defender 90 2.5td

Registry
Roof Rack

Quote:
Your location says "United States" which isn't very useful - his says "Quantico, VA" ...
I'm located in NYC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:41 PM
couga861900
Cougar, WM of Hiram 72

Registry
Roof Rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
You have a non-spec truck, I can't just whip something up and hope it fits your truck. I can make you a basket and you can figure out a way to mount it to your cage if you like.

Most of my clients are on the east coast and bring their trucks by for me to build their stuff on. As I am a small custom shop I don't use a lot of jigs.
OK-Where are you located? VA is not far. Just a 6 hour drive. However, if you are in Alaska, well I can't take that kind of trip.

------ Follow up post added January 2nd, 2013 08:44 PM ------

Yup! I'm in Brooklyn, NY. Where are you located? I didn't think many people noticed my truck. At lease not yet (smile).
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:

OK-Where are you located? VA is not far. Just a 6 hour drive. However, if you are in Alaska, well I can't take that kind of trip.

------ Follow up post added January 2nd, 2013 08:44 PM ------

Yup! I'm in Brooklyn, NY. Where are you located? I didn't think many people noticed my truck. At lease not yet (smile).
I'm just south of DC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
I'm located in NYC.
As am I. Get yourself acquanted with the NYC crew by searching "NYC" on here for when we have happy hours, go wheeling, etc.. We just had a fairly large one two weeks ago down in Tribeca, and at least one person was there who has had a rack make by Wolf.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
leastonce
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team

Registry
Quote:

As am I. Get yourself acquanted with the NYC crew by searching "NYC" on here for when we have happy hours, go wheeling, etc.. We just had a fairly large one two weeks ago down in Tribeca, and at least one person was there who has had a rack make by Wolf.
We should have another one soon .... Someone else just got a set of boosts - so a celebration is in order ... If everyone is really good they can contribute to Jason's wolf rack fund!
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Old January 7th, 2013, 11:20 PM
couga861900
Cougar, WM of Hiram 72

Registry
One more thing, did you make the wheel carrier?
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:49 AM
JPRO576
blueboy
'96 Discovery Tdi

Roof Rack

J,

Been a bit but i wanted to thank you for your exquisite craftsmanship on the rack I had purchased for my customer @ the shop I used to work for. We ended up doing a 2.8 swap on a 97 d-90 along with other goodies and a rack from the master to boot!What a nice set up. I've had the SD set up on mine and this rivals by far... Customer was stoked! I was going through such a transitional time with my employer & life. I know I have pics & will post as soon as I find them. All the best.

JP
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPRO576 View Post
J,

Been a bit but i wanted to thank you for your exquisite craftsmanship on the rack I had purchased for my customer @ the shop I used to work for. We ended up doing a 2.8 swap on a 97 d-90 along with other goodies and a rack from the master to boot!What a nice set up. I've had the SD set up on mine and this rivals by far... Customer was stoked! I was going through such a transitional time with my employer & life. I know I have pics & will post as soon as I find them. All the best.

JP
Thanks for the feedback and kind words. Please post some pics or send them to me!

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
ac, mod, rack, roof, roof rack