Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old August 9th, 2013, 08:37 AM
atlcruiser
david
many

LRI Solutions Container Sale

Hi All,
We are shipping a 40' the end of Aug and we still have a bit of room for light bulky stuff; LRI seemed a good candidate to try and load that guy up with .

I listed a large range of new and reman seats and we reworked the pricing on most of our other items a bit. Generally, we were able to drop prices about 6-10% as we got a better deal on the shipping rates.

I have almsot all of the front seats up and I will soon have the middle and rears up as well. I will try to make that happen 100% by Sunday afternoon. Don't get too excited as we still don't have much in the way of 60/40 splits.

All of the new seats are new from Land Rover. There are a few take outs and many rebuilt seats. Take a hard look at the rebuilds we have. I promise you there are better than new!

For now until the 26th we are offering 10% off the list prices to D90 Source folks.

Send us an e mail or call us and we can discuss details and deposits; don't buy on the web site.

All goods should be shipping out of Atlanta or ready for pick up by the end of Sept.

Check it out here:

http://www.urbanlandcruisers.com/pro...lri-solutions/

Thanks

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 11th, 2013, 08:18 AM
atlcruiser
david
many

Just added a full selection of rear fold and tumble seats to the website.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft