Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Closed Thread
Old March 17th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor
Hello Defender Source!

Hello Defender Source! I just wanted to post up and make a formal introduction here. While we've been open and available for a few months now, not many know about us. Ash, Bryan, and myself have begun a new adventure into the Rover world. We are Geared Restoration Company and we are here to provide the best, most honest service possible.

We've made strong connections overseas as well as domestically over the past couple years and decided to continue the Rover addiction by serving with a more personal touch. With our fully functional shop, we are able to service anything from basic maintenance to full on fabrication and restoration. Over the duration of this year we will be building up stock and are able to provide any parts you may require in the meantime.

We've got several trucks on location that we will be posting for sale and also offer consignment services. If you are looking for anything in particular please feel free to let us know. We are also able to pick up vehicles in the Southeast or ship from anywhere else. There are a few projects underway that are being photo-logged on Facebook. We would greatly appreciate if joined us there as well.

Here is our friend page for you to add us:

Please "like" our fan page for photos and announcements:

If you need anything at all, from a parts request to a restoration quote, feel free to send me an email, PM, or give me a call.

Thank you all!
Rovers 'n' Racing
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft