Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old December 22nd, 2014, 03:28 PM
Fivespddisco
Justin Monnin
96 D1
D-90 Source Vendor

GAP Diagnostics Tool sale

I know a lot of you guys have a 3rd gen Land Rover and may have a need for one of these GAP tools.
By now many of you have probably heard of the GAP Diagnostics Tool for your late-model Land Rovers. But did you know the full potential of these great units? Simply plug one into your OBDII port and open a whole new door to your Land Rover that you didnít know existed. Check Engine Light? Read the codes with the IID Tool and then send yourself an email listing them all in detail with it. TPMS issue? It can do that. Going Off-Road and want to set your Rover to ride at a certain height? It can do that too. The IID tool will even provide you with real-time data on many of your important systems such as coolant temperature as well as transmission temperature. Now available with Bluetooth, these devices are compatible with your iPad, iPhone or Android device.

After hearing all of that, you are probably thinking how great it is, and youíre right. It is. In partnership with GAP Diagnostics, Lucky 8 was able to bring the cost on these down considerably. Most companies would raise the price and pocket more money. That isnít our style here at L8. We too are Rover enthusiasts, and we are here because we love the trucks and love the Rover Community. We wouldnít be able to wheel with you at events or look you in the eye knowing we ripped you off. So we did the only logical thing: we lowered the price on the GAP Tools. A Bluetooth IID tool used to be $768. We know retail them for $678. It isnít often these days that an item gains quality while getting cheaper, but weíve been able to do that for you with this great product.

Check out our website today and find the GAP Tool that is right for your truck.

http://lucky8llc.com/Search.aspx?Manu=Gap%20Diagnostic

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 22nd, 2014, 05:56 PM
Iamkraig
Kraig
1987 defender 110

Registry
My LR3 came with one from the PO and it is amazing! These are a must have for modern rovers.
Thanx for making them more affordable.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 06:52 PM
Broncoduecer
peter
D90

Does these do the same things as the faultmate? That's a great price. I'm really thinking I need this in my toolbox.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:45 AM
Fivespddisco
Justin Monnin
96 D1
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamkraig View Post
My LR3 came with one from the PO and it is amazing! These are a must have for modern rovers.
Thanx for making them more affordable.
Thank you for the support!

------ Follow up post added December 23rd, 2014 09:46 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoduecer View Post
Does these do the same things as the faultmate? That's a great price. I'm really thinking I need this in my toolbox.
What what I have read they are very similar but I do not have a fault mate on hand to compare.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft