Galvanized chassis West Coast Deal - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 27th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Galvanized chassis West Coast Deal

Hi All,
In speaking with a bunch of folks it seems that the West Coast pays a penalty when it comes to getting large freight moved that way; especially chassis. Most people that have them or sell them are based on the East Coast which makes great sense seeing how the product comes from the UK but makes less sense when you are the one paying $1,000+ to ship that bulky thing cross country.

Here is what we are doing:
40 container to the West Coast, best guess is LA but it might be further north depending on where most of the chassis are sold. We have a partner out there who will unload then trans-ship the chassis to you in your local area.

This will cover from the West Coast east up to Denver or so. If you are much east of Denver we are better to ship from the east coast to you.

These are all from Richard's Chassis. Visit their web site for more details on options.

All Flavor Defender 90 delivered to LA $2710
All Flavor Defender 110 delivered to LA $3087
Series POR

Shipping to your West Coast location will run around $200-$300 to a commercial address.

We need 12 to make this happen at this price. I have two already ordered so we need ten more.

Payment will be 50% down then 50% once shipped. Once ordered and all deposits paid we need 6 weeks or so to make them, a week to two weeks to get on a container then allow 6-8 weeks to land on the West Coast.

For now, please e mail me and we will get a list going. I need to get the two chassis I need ordered soon so we need to wrap these decisions up within 2 weeks.

Thanks and hope we can make this work

Terrence Anderson
Shipping Manager

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
N12 0DR
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:
Old March 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM
barry f
94 ST #395

I sent you a pm about cruiser stuff but never heard back. Is email better?
Originally Posted by DefenderPilot View Post
Are there shocks that I can addjust up and down like my friends LX460? That would be very cool!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft