Defender Source Forum banner

Free ETUSA Mesh UV Top to the first person who responds

Tags
1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rijosho 
#1 ·
We hold our veterans near and dear to our hearts and have pledged to support several veteran programs. I've been involved with the Wounded Warrior Program locally for years, and have seen personally the assistance this great organization offers our wounded heros.

The offer is simple and contains only 2 requirements. Meet or exceed requirement 1 to receive the top. Requirement 2 is a request, that I hope you will follow through with.

Requirements:

1. Email me a receipt or screen shot to show that you have donated at least $100.00 to the Wounded Warrior Program to info@exmoortrimusa.com

Your dontaion can be accomplised at the link below:

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=66&campaignSource=WEBSITE&source=ONLINE

2. After you receive your top send me an email, phone call or post here and let me know how much you like the top.

This offer is for an ETUSA NAS Bimini Top new in the bag.

http://www.exmoortrimusa.com/model/defender/tops/meshtops/nas-meshtop-uv-bimini/

Sorry only one top donation for this offer, first come first served.

Please email me if you have any questions at info@exmoortrimusa.com

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I asked them that when they released the full model, and they said it was not built to fit over the gutter kit. It could/would probably fit over the gutter kit fins, but it would probably be a reallly tight fit for the straps, plus I'd want something to protect the top from the sharp points of the gutter kit fins back near the B pillar. I could see them eventually poking a hole through after some time with some highway speed wind vibration and chaffing against the gutter kit.

As I told them when they were giving one away for free to test, I'd gladly try one out with my gutter kit for a few months and see how it does with the gutter kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.