Defenders Northwest Group Buy - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 3rd, 2014, 06:45 AM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
I have seen these in action. I was rather skeptical before but totally sold now - they really do work well.

Originally Posted by pendy
I'm here for the D's
Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:08 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130
I have used these to extract myself from snow one time.. Used in conjunction with the rear winch, because the belly of the truck sat on the compacted snow and just let the wheels dangle and spin, the underbody protection plates are NOT good in the snow.. (That was a sharp learning And another time when I found out what permafrosted ground is like when it starts thawing...that shit is nasty.. And they worked absolutely awesome... There are cheaper knock offs now too.. Wouldn't go off roading without them now..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft