Defender Source Forum banner

Defender LHD Heater Sale

9K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  Red90 
#1 ·
We have a batch of Left Hand Drive Heaters that have just arrived. These are the newer style (TD5).

The Land Rover Part Number is JEC0001030. We also have the correct plug and pins if needed for a factory like connection.

$675.00 Plus Shipping From Florida for the heater box

or

$689.00 Plus Shipping with the proper connector kit.

Please note that the inlet and outlet pipes are to the side and not forward facing.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I think you'll need to widen the "hole" a little in the bulkhead and put bullet connectors on the cable, but yes it will fit with a little work.

#25 ·
I believe the guys at Safari HP are working on finding out the answer to my question, but was curious if anyone else has done this or any other thoughts on the matter.

Does anyone know if this LHD Heater assembly can be installed, in place of the NAS 110 (4.6 V8) HVAC box, and plumbed through to use the existing dash vents just for heat....then just use an under dash unit for A/C?

#26 ·
I believe the guys at Safari HP are working on finding out the answer to my question, but was curious if anyone else has done this or any other thoughts on the matter. Does anyone know if this LHD Heater assembly can be installed, in place of the NAS 110 (4.6 V8) HVAC box, and plumbed through to use the existing dash vents just for heat....then just use an under dash unit for A/C?
yes it can

#35 ·
No. The heater should be as powerful as any other car. It should be no problem keeping a 90 warm at -30.

Your V8 should have good power as well. It probably needs some loving. All too often people live with things not working right and are conned into believing it is normal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.