Canvas seat and tire cover clearout - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old July 15th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Kexby
Tony
L322

Canvas seat and tire cover clearout

Need to make some room on the shelves to make room for a couple of new products we're getting made up. These are all first quality, not returns or seconds. Details on each can be found on our site: www.kexbylimited.com

First up is a set of defender front seat covers in tan with mocha piping. New in packaging, includes headrest covers, the pockets, etc. List is $275, I'll do this one set at $245.

Second is a 31" Expedition tire cover in the dark khaki as is pictured on the site. This is new, but in a color we're moving away from offering. $110

I'm going through inventory, and will update this as I sort it out.

We're doing some really neat custom embroidery on the tire covers and are now offering our logo on them. Have a look at our site to see some of the one-off stuff we're doing!
Thanks,
Tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
jrose609
Jason Rose
1983 110 County 200tdi

Registry
PM on seat covers
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Kexby
Tony
L322

Tan are sold (thanks, Jason!). Have an identical set in dark green with black piping (may have 2 sets). Same deal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 15th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Have 2 sets of Defender Fronts seats in Dark Green with black piping. New, uninstalled. $245 each
Have 3 Expedition tire covers, 2 in 31" and one in 33", all with pockets and the equipment loops on the side, all in Khaki as pictured on the site. $110 each
And the kelly green 33"
May have a full RRC set that was a prototype. Lighter weight material in something close to lightstone. PM if interested.

Old July 16th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Kexby
Tony
L322

Color of the green covers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	green cover.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	75980  

Old July 16th, 2013, 09:40 AM
josh-man
joshua
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kexby View Post
Color of the green covers.
Curious how these compare to the Exmoor Trim covers (besides your covers obviously having a separate headrest cover). Forgive my ignorance. I in the market but would like Black.
Old July 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Kexby
Tony
L322

A couple of ways:
1. Made in the USA
2. We use a material with a polyester backing that helps in the water resistancy
3. Separate Headrest covers
4. Pockets on the front of the seat base as well as the side and back
5. Completely customizable (molle webbing, velcro panels, optional pockets, variety of colors, logo embroidery, etc.)
6. We designed the closure system to make them far easier to put on and take off.
7. Cost

We generally build these to order, black is no problem and would take approx. 2 weeks to ship to you. Have a look at our website for more info. www.kexbylimited.com

Thanks!
Tony

Old July 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
josh-man
joshua
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD

Registry
I appreciate the reply. Agree with everything except your last point as Exmoor seat covers are $99 bucks and seem decent enough. No disrespect to your custom work, its beautiful and also out of my league.
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Those are the non-fitted versions. And yes, I used to have a set of those as well (theyre on a shelf somewhere in fact) they were great and were part of the inspiration for our products!

Old July 18th, 2013, 09:27 PM
jrose609
Jason Rose
1983 110 County 200tdi

Registry
Shout out to Tony and his seatcovers. They are very nice! Excellent quality and excellent fit.
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:04 PM
smob
Steve
'97 Arles Blue SW #2131

Registry
Can you please post an example pic of a tire cover with, say, an Arles Blue truck?
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Jason, glad you like 'em! Would love to have some pictures.

Steve: I'll take a picture in the morning of the one I made up that allows me to run one of Jpayne's tire carrier hi-lift mounts with a cover and with the company logo on it! Starting to have a lot of fun with the custom covers and embroidery!

Old July 19th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Kexby
Tony
L322

I made this one up to fit over my jpayne hi-lift mount: (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...=hi-lift+mount)

We designed it with release flaps so that you can easily mount and dismount the jack.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).jpg
Views:	106
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	76152   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	88
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	76153  

Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
REDrum
Niall Johnson
1970 Series IIA 88 - Sandstone

Registry
I'm lov'n the new seat covers for my RRC! Great fit and color match.

But my favorite feature is the multi tool pocket. I've been through a lot of seat covers, but these are very well built and worth every penny.

So what is the tactical version I keep hearing about?

'99 UZJ 100 - for glamping and grocery getting
'94 FZJ80 - our Costa Rican coffee mule
'96 FZJ80 - 3XL, racked, shaved and dipped in Raptor coat
'70 Petrol SIIA 88 - a Costa Rican expat now with US citizenship!
'70 Petrol SIIA 88 - for Central America surf & coffee exploration
'56 Petrol S1 86 - a whole new kind of land rover hell...
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Kexby
Tony
L322

Remaining inventory in the clearance section:
Defender front seat covers in dark green: $245
RRC full set in a similar color to lightstone $440
The earlier mentioned tire covers.

Old August 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM
newfD90
Chance
93 NAS 110

Got my set, thanks. Looks, fits and feels great. Much better than the crap that it's covering up.

"Fossil Fuel Rapid Disposal Unit"
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:23 PM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
Pix would be nice

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
canvas, cover, tire