Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
atlcruiser
david
many

Big pile of LHD stuff (maybe) and Puma stuff

Hi All,

Next week I will be in the UK making a grand tour buying used parts. We have another container heading this way and I want to fill it up with mainly Puma parts.

My partner and I stumbled into a big pile of LHD stuff. This is last minute; we have been working on this all day today and will continue tomorrow. I will be looking at this stuff by Wed, Tue I hope. We do not have any pictures yet but we know the seller and can assume this is as described. Pictures will be forthcoming but that might not happen until I get there.

This is not a done deal, this was not part of my plans at all. I am posting to gauge interest. Please e mail me to discuss details. Prices are not set in stone.

1. 2007 Td5 complete bulkhead LHD. Includes everything bolted to the bulkhead including AC unit/steering column. Bulkhead described as perfect. Also includes steering gear box and other needed crap to swap RHD to LHD. I am not 100% sure but I do NOT think any additional AC parts included. This is described as a direct bolt in ready to go bulkhead with AC and steering included. No idea of color but we can paint to match if desired for additional fee.

$5500 delivered to Atlanta

2. 3, 2004-2007 Td5 bulkheads. All LHD. All complete and, I am told, all include AC and steering parts as the bulkhead above. All are described as damaged but repairable. I don't know what that means until we get pictures. For now consider the bulkheads as no good and the parts as useable on another bulkhead. If that changes price might change as well. Not trying to be funky about this but we need all the info.

$3500 delivered to Atlanta

Please e mail me at david@urbanlandcruisers.com.

I also will be buying a pile of Puma parts and have some already. Let me know what you might need.

Puma bonnet $825 to Atlanta
Puma slam panel $110 to Atlanta
Puma rear 5th door perfect $850 to Atlanta
Puma ft and 2nd row available complete both power and manual $700-$1000
Puma bulkheads complete (everything) $1750

Thanks!

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:45 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

David, does that rear door come complete or is it stripped? If complete, I am interested.

------ Follow up post added March 2nd, 2013 08:47 PM ------

Puma ft and 2nd row available complete both power and manual $700-$1000

These doors? If so, same question as the rear door.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:49 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Here's a LHD Bulkhead...

You may be able to pick this one up...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover...item5aee84bb93

Hope this helps.

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:37 PM
atlcruiser
david
many

Thanks for the link. I will call tomorrow

Doors are a PITA in the UK; worse here. 300tdi and older are fairly easy to get. Usually semi good but easily fixed as needed.

Td5 seem to be very easy to get ft row, much more difficult 2nd row.

Puma in perfect condition with power can go for as much as $1500 each. General good shape and complete but maybe a few minor cosmetic issues about $800.

Buying in bulk was the plan but no one has that many at any one time! I have about 4 full sets right now. I am able to get additional doors once I get there.

Td5 is the way to go if you can live with that On my 1984 110 some semi rusted 300tdi doors were a big step up!

The rear doors are all Td5 or puma. I am not sure what the difference , if any, there is between them. Rear doors have wipers, 3rd row brake (most), defrost glass and cards.

Does no one want these bulkheads?

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Old March 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
David, I know where there are some LHD Puma parts in England. Give me a call. 703-939-6483

Clay

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
lhd