Old January 4th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

I'm not but I do appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
No sweat mate - I am a very patient fella...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 4th, 2016, 05:56 PM
kimberly
kimberly
1957 LR S1 88"

Registry
wonderfully sharp knife! I thought it would be uncomfortable without a hand grip but use the knife with a proper pinch, no problems. cleaning is a breeze. Excellent craftsmanship tiktalik!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-303878656.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	496.1 KB
ID:	138519   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3654073278.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	138520  

Advertisement

Old January 4th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks Kimberly!
-
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 5th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Roverenvy
Michael
1994 Defender 90

Registry
Ok, birthdays over Carl.....now get me those beautiful knives!!
Old January 7th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

I have been notified that the production of the aluminum boxes is done. They are currently being anodized and are scheduled to be ready to ship out [to me] on January 11th. I will let you all know once they have safely arrived and I have begun shipping preparations. Thank you for your patience!
-
-
Old January 25th, 2016, 11:53 AM
bennett
Bennett
'97 Defender 90 Soft Top #1140

Registry
Any progress on these? Thanks
Old January 25th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

The aluminum boxes landed in PDX this morning. 24-48 hours to clear customs then I will pick them up and pack the shipments up and send to you as fast as I can.
Old January 30th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Some of you Kickstarter backers should've received a Fedex shipping notification yesterday. 50 shipments are going out end of day today. I will be chipping away throughout the week until all rewards and orders have been processed.

I'd also like to ask a favor. When you receive the knives, let me know how you like them. If you have any problems, questions or complaints, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. If you are on social media (Instagram, especially) please share your experience there. All funds have gone into developing and producing these knives. $0 dollars are set aside for marketing so I am relying on word-of-mouth to get the word out. Thanks!
-
-
Old January 30th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
Some of you Kickstarter backers should've received a Fedex shipping notification yesterday. 50 shipments are going out end of day today. I will be chipping away throughout the week until all rewards and orders have been processed.

I'd also like to ask a favor. When you receive the knives, let me know how you like them. If you have any problems, questions or complaints, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. If you are on social media (Instagram, especially) please share your experience there. All funds have gone into developing and producing these knives. $0 dollars are set aside for marketing so I am relying on word-of-mouth to get the word out. Thanks!
Will do mate - might I suggest a FB account link or something. I don't go on FB too much but will gladly promote for you...or any other social media site you want.
Old January 30th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Great idea. Thanks!

Here are the Tiktaalik Social Media Links (also visible in my signature).

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter
-
-
Old February 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

The final batch of Kickstarter rewards went out this morning. If you haven't received a tracking notification, please contact me.

Both versions of the Field Knife Set are now in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
-
-
Old February 8th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
I love the Carter knife Carl...it really is lovely - and slices oh so nice. Thanks man!

Oh - and the field set is the bomb - love the packaging and everything about it
Old February 9th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Roverenvy
Michael
1994 Defender 90

Registry
I received my Carter & Field set last week.......and it was even more impressive than my already high expectations! Great job. But seriously, these knives are too beautiful to keep in a drawer or a traditional block. Sign me up for your demo magnetic knife block! Just pm me a price. (Now that they are in stock I'll be forwarding the website to several of my friends, as more people will need these knives in their lives.)
Old February 9th, 2016, 10:30 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Got mine yesterday but haven't opened them yet. My wife can open them on Valentine's Day because I'm a romantic.
Old February 9th, 2016, 10:33 AM
jrose609
Jason Rose
1983 110 County 200tdi

Registry
The field set is amazing. The attention to detail on the cutting board, case, and the knives is second-to-none. The knives are gorgeous. Makes me wish I'd gotten a Carter knife.

I used the large knife to slice veggies and a large pork tenderloin for the Super Bowl. Very nice!
Old February 9th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks guys! That really means a lot. Hearing your feedback makes all the blood, sweat and tears worthwhile! Well, there was blood and sweat, no tears... yet.
-
-
Old February 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Overlander
mark kellgren
93' NAS 110- #234

Registry
Quote:
Thanks guys! That really means a lot. Hearing your feedback makes all the blood, sweat and tears worthwhile! Well, there was blood and sweat, no tears... yet.
Charlotte used up the current supply of tears. nationwide shortage right now.

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...
Old February 9th, 2016, 12:34 PM
jrose609
Jason Rose
1983 110 County 200tdi

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander View Post
Pretty sure there were some tears shed in California...........
Old February 9th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Quote:
I shed some blood first time I used the Carter - just poked my finger with the pointy end - amazing how sharp it was
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Aha. You are talking about your national sport "hand-egg". The coin finally dropped. Yeah, I don't follow that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander View Post
-
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft