Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old June 15th, 2015, 09:23 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks Josh!

Fixed!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 15th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

See I thought (or was hoping) the first "k" was silent.
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

I'm not exactly an expert in Inuktitut (yes, that is a language!) myself so I've been using a short 'a' as well. No need to get it perfect as long as you remember it!
-
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM
curry
brandon curry
Series 1 and 110.

Registry
Backed
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks Brandon!
-
-
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Roverenvy
Michael
1994 Defender 90

Registry
Count me in for one of the double sets by the end of the week! (I'm giving the 2nd one as a wedding gift, and they might be even more excited about it than I am!) I can't wait for December, but this years investment will be next years camping feast!

(btw I'm going to be out in Portland in September for the Foo Fighters concert, it'd be great to meet you in person if you're around.)
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
Backed!
Old June 15th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks Michael!

Let's definitely meet up for some good craft beer and Rover chat when you're here. PM me the dates as I also have my weeklong San Juan Islands trip that month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverenvy View Post
Count me in for one of the double sets by the end of the week! (I'm giving the 2nd one as a wedding gift, and they might be even more excited about it than I am!) I can't wait for December, but this years investment will be next years camping feast!

(btw I'm going to be out in Portland in September for the Foo Fighters concert, it'd be great to meet you in person if you're around.)
------ Follow up post added June 15th, 2015 01:13 PM ------

Thanks Ray!

You guys rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_G View Post
Backed!
-
-
Old June 16th, 2015, 11:28 AM
kgottehrer
Kevin Gottehrer
1997 D-90 SW

Tiktaalik Field Knife Set | Uncrate
Old June 16th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Roverenvy
Michael
1994 Defender 90

Registry
I'm a huge fan of Uncrate, and just saw their post on Facebook. It looks like good news really does travel fast!! congrats Carl, wow, just wow.
Old June 16th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks!

ExPo also posted a really nice write up this morning: Link. The campaign is 28% funded on day two so it's got a fighting' chance of making it! Your pledge will ensure that these great knives go into production and can get into the hands of all kinds of food-loving adventurers out there. Please share the link to anyone you might this be interested!
-
-
Old June 16th, 2015, 03:55 PM
curry
brandon curry
Series 1 and 110.

Registry
It'd be sweet if you gifted your D90 brethren a bottle opener (or more importantly, store discount code) for backing the project
Old June 16th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

No problem on both.
-
-
Old June 16th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

I may have to do the 2 sets then...
Old June 16th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Bill,

You can change your pledge and there's a 2-pack perk available.
-
-
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Well into day three and the project is 40% funded. That's not bad but activity is starting to slow down (as expected) so naturally I am breathing out of paper bag. If you're on the fence, don't be! And keep spreading the word to your outdoorsy, food loving, hunting or fishing interested friends. Thanks!
-
-
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
Bill,

You can change your pledge and there's a 2-pack perk available.
Done...these will be cool and December is perfect. Changing the order was easier than placing it the first time!
Old June 17th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Thanks Bill for bumping the campaign into the 40% mark.

I can always count on you and I won't let you down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
I may have to do the 2 sets then...
-
-
Old June 20th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

NW Overland Rally

I will be attending the NW Overland Rally next weekend if anyone wants to see the Field Knife Set in person.
-
-
Old June 23rd, 2015, 06:49 AM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Awesome at 61%! PM'ed you about the new offer on the site.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft