Announcing Five Tiktaalik Defender Products - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old October 12th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Announcing Five Tiktaalik Defender Products

It is my pleasure to be able to announce five new Land Rover Defender specific Tiktaalik products that will be available for pre-order on November 1st. All products are anodized aluminum which will never rust or flake like painted or powder coated steel products. The headlight surround and grill are intended to replace the stock plastic versions with a longer lasting, stronger and more durable version while maintaining the OEM appearance. The Defender Source discount of around 20% per product only applies to the first 40 sets/product category so if you want to be sure to receive the D-Source discount make sure you get your order in as soon as possible after the pre-orders become available on November 1st.

Design.
All the products except the Headlight Surround (which will be stamped one piece construction) are designed using a unique interlock assembly construction in order to increase structural rigidity and durability. The parts interlock and are plug welded, then tumbled and blasted to a smooth surface finish. All parts are made from 5052/6061 Aluminum. All products except the Headlight Surround (HS) will be sold with a Hard Black Anodized Finish (Type III). The Headlight Surround (HS) will be sold in a bare aluminum finish so that you can paint, powder coat or anodize to suit your Defender. The rendered images below shows the final design of each product. In 2-3 weeks when the "gold master" samples are finalized I will photograph them and post them up here.

Fitment.
The products are designed to fit into existing mounting points to the extent possible. The two front guards as well as the surround will fit in the existing headlight surround mounting holes. The rear NAS lamp guard will fit into the same holes as your existing NAS rear lamp guards. If you do not have rear lamp guards you will of course have to drill new holes. The OEM Grill will fit into the existing grill mounting holes as well. An important point about the Large Headlight guards (LG). The Large Headlight Guard (LG) does technically fit NAS and Military turn/marker bulb arrangements but I advise against this set up as there is too little clearance between the guard and the NAS /Military bulb housings. Too little clearance means no impact zone. If the guards are deformed from impact (as they should) they will be too close to the bulbs and likely will break them which defeats the purpose of a guard in the first place. There needs to be a an impact zone allowance between the guard and the bulb. Because the design would be to compromised if I made them work with every possible lamp option scenario I have the following recommendations:

For a NAS Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG).
For a ROW Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG) and Large Headlight Guard (LG).
For a Military Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG) will fit but keep in mind that having no surround means a much larger gap between headlight and guard, particularly on the top and bottom. If this is a concern I recommend installing the Headlight Surround (HS) and painting it body color before installing the Small Headlight Guard (SG).

The Headlight Surround (HS) is designed to replace the ROW Defender Headlight Surround and it has the TD5 style horn/signal louvers detail. I chose the ROW version because this is my personal preference. I never liked the comically large NAS turn signal. This was the by-product of a forced importation requirement, not by original design or intention which is why my personal preference falls on the ROW version of the Headlight Surround design.

Minimum Order Quantity & Defender Source Discount.
Each product has a pre-order quantity threshold of a minimum of 40 sets/product which means that a minimum of 40 sets need to be pre-ordered for that product to go into production. If a product does not go into production you will receive a full refund but I will make every effort to avoid this situation by extending the group offer to other forums, world-wide. Please note that the D-Source discount only applies to the 40 first sets ordered. Once the order amount has reached 40 sets for a particular product the pricing will convert to standard pricing and the discount will no longer be valid. If you want to be sure to receive the discount make sure to order as soon as pre-orders become available on November 1st.

Defender Source Discount Pricing Offer.
All pricing is preliminary until product is finalized and may be subject to change. Here's what the current pricing estimates look like after the D-Source discount is applied:

Small Headlight Guard set (SG) - $240/set
Large Headlight Guard set (LG) - $450/set
Rear Lamp Guard set (RG) - $350/set
Headlamp Surround (HS) - $420/set
OEM Grill (OG) - $440/each

Order Process.
Pre-orders will be accepted via the Tiktaalik website starting November 1st, 2014. You'll be able to use a D-Source Discount code if you're a Defender Source Member. Please be aware that these products will not ship immediately upon placing your order. You are pre-ordering them in order to enable a crowd-sourced production. Once each product has reached its MOQ the order will be placed with the manufacturing facility and the production process at that point begin.

Shipping.
Shipping cost will be calculated per individual order once the product has arrived at the Tiktaalik HQ.

Timeline.
You patience and understanding for the development process is greatly appreciated. I am taking great care and attention to detail to make sure that each of these product come out just right which is why I have already spent a lot of time and resources on a number of iterations of prototypes for each of these products. Once the products have reached their MOQ please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for delivery. I will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress of production along the way. Please note that the Headlight Surround, unlike the others, will be using a stamping process for production which requires tooling. This may result in this product taking a little longer to produce than the other products because the tooling first has to be built and tested before production can proceed.

Notification List.
If you would like to be put on a pre-order notification list please PM me with a list of the products that you are interested in as well as your name and email address. The Notification list is also a very helpful way for me to gauge interest in each product. I have a couple of names on this list already so it would be helpful for those of you who have already signed up to let me know that you are still interested.

I hope you are as excited about these products as I am. Don't hesitate to ask questions regarding product or fitment. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SG Front 101214.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	104836   Click image for larger version

Name:	SG ISO 101214.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	104837  

Click image for larger version

Name:	LG Front 101214.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	104838   Click image for larger version

Name:	LG ISO 101214.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	104839  

Click image for larger version

Name:	RG Front 101214.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	104840   Click image for larger version

Name:	RG ISO 101214.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	104841  

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS Front 101214.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	104842   Click image for larger version

Name:	HS ISO 101214.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	104843  

Click image for larger version

Name:	OG Front 101214.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	104844   Click image for larger version

Name:	OG ISO 101214.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	104845  

__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old October 12th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Paul K's Avatar
Paul K
Status: Offline
Paul Kennington
'85 Ninety V8 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: La Grande, Oregon
Posts: 1,703
Registry
Carl:

I'm in for an OEM grille & small headlight guard (ROW).

Thanks for the update!

Paul.
__________________
Current fleet: '85 Ninety 3.9 V8i Auto SW, two Discovery 1's (one for my Nephew, one for my Niece),'07 BMW 335Xi.
Past Land Rovers: '96 Discovery SD, '00 Range Rover HSE, '04 Discovery SE7, '07 Range Rover HSE, '08 LR3 SE7.
Past fleet: '89 Classic Mini, '83 Porsche 911 SC Coupe, '89 911 Carrera targa, '96 911 Carrera 4, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, several Minis.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old October 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Thanks Paul!
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old October 24th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Tumbled parts

Sample parts are back from tumbling this week. Assembly beginning of next week then off to get hard anodized.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0136.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	105614   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	105615  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0151.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	105616   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0132.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	105617  

__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 26th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Paul K's Avatar
Paul K
Status: Offline
Paul Kennington
'85 Ninety V8 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: La Grande, Oregon
Posts: 1,703
Registry
Ordering still scheduled for November?
__________________
Current fleet: '85 Ninety 3.9 V8i Auto SW, two Discovery 1's (one for my Nephew, one for my Niece),'07 BMW 335Xi.
Past Land Rovers: '96 Discovery SD, '00 Range Rover HSE, '04 Discovery SE7, '07 Range Rover HSE, '08 LR3 SE7.
Past fleet: '89 Classic Mini, '83 Porsche 911 SC Coupe, '89 911 Carrera targa, '96 911 Carrera 4, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, several Minis.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 26th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
Ordering still scheduled for November?
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 30th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Still November but looking like Friday Nov 14th now as samples are slightly delayed. If they are finalized sooner I will announce it sooner. Thanks for your patience everyone.
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:30 AM
rd10014's Avatar
rd10014
Status: Offline
Ronnie
1993 NAS D110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 923
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
It is my pleasure to be able to announce five new Land Rover Defender specific Tiktaalik products that will be available for pre-order on November 1st. All products are anodized aluminum which will never rust or flake like painted or powder coated steel products. The headlight surround and grill are intended to replace the stock plastic versions with a longer lasting, stronger and more durable version while maintaining the OEM appearance. The Defender Source discount of around 20% per product only applies to the first 40 sets/product category so if you want to be sure to receive the D-Source discount make sure you get your order in as soon as possible after the pre-orders become available on November 1st.

Design.
All the products except the Headlight Surround (which will be stamped one piece construction) are designed using a unique interlock assembly construction in order to increase structural rigidity and durability. The parts interlock and are plug welded, then tumbled and blasted to a smooth surface finish. All parts are made from 5052/6061 Aluminum. All products except the Headlight Surround (HS) will be sold with a Hard Black Anodized Finish (Type III). The Headlight Surround (HS) will be sold in a bare aluminum finish so that you can paint, powder coat or anodize to suit your Defender. The rendered images below shows the final design of each product. In 2-3 weeks when the "gold master" samples are finalized I will photograph them and post them up here.

Fitment.
The products are designed to fit into existing mounting points to the extent possible. The two front guards as well as the surround will fit in the existing headlight surround mounting holes. The rear NAS lamp guard will fit into the same holes as your existing NAS rear lamp guards. If you do not have rear lamp guards you will of course have to drill new holes. The OEM Grill will fit into the existing grill mounting holes as well. An important point about the Large Headlight guards (LG). The Large Headlight Guard (LG) does technically fit NAS and Military turn/marker bulb arrangements but I advise against this set up as there is too little clearance between the guard and the NAS /Military bulb housings. Too little clearance means no impact zone. If the guards are deformed from impact (as they should) they will be too close to the bulbs and likely will break them which defeats the purpose of a guard in the first place. There needs to be a an impact zone allowance between the guard and the bulb. Because the design would be to compromised if I made them work with every possible lamp option scenario I have the following recommendations:

For a NAS Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG).
For a ROW Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG) and Large Headlight Guard (LG).
For a Military Defender: Small Headlight Guard (SG) will fit but keep in mind that having no surround means a much larger gap between headlight and guard, particularly on the top and bottom. If this is a concern I recommend installing the Headlight Surround (HS) and painting it body color before installing the Small Headlight Guard (SG).

The Headlight Surround (HS) is designed to replace the ROW Defender Headlight Surround and it has the TD5 style horn/signal louvers detail. I chose the ROW version because this is my personal preference. I never liked the comically large NAS turn signal. This was the by-product of a forced importation requirement, not by original design or intention which is why my personal preference falls on the ROW version of the Headlight Surround design.

Minimum Order Quantity & Defender Source Discount.
Each product has a pre-order quantity threshold of a minimum of 40 sets/product which means that a minimum of 40 sets need to be pre-ordered for that product to go into production. If a product does not go into production you will receive a full refund but I will make every effort to avoid this situation by extending the group offer to other forums, world-wide. Please note that the D-Source discount only applies to the 40 first sets ordered. Once the order amount has reached 40 sets for a particular product the pricing will convert to standard pricing and the discount will no longer be valid. If you want to be sure to receive the discount make sure to order as soon as pre-orders become available on November 1st.

Defender Source Discount Pricing Offer.
All pricing is preliminary until product is finalized and may be subject to change. Here's what the current pricing estimates look like after the D-Source discount is applied:

Small Headlight Guard set (SG) - $240/set
Large Headlight Guard set (LG) - $450/set
Rear Lamp Guard set (RG) - $350/set
Headlamp Surround (HS) - $420/set
OEM Grill (OG) - $440/each

Order Process.
Pre-orders will be accepted via the Tiktaalik website starting November 1st, 2014. You'll be able to use a D-Source Discount code if you're a Defender Source Member. Please be aware that these products will not ship immediately upon placing your order. You are pre-ordering them in order to enable a crowd-sourced production. Once each product has reached its MOQ the order will be placed with the manufacturing facility and the production process at that point begin.

Shipping.
Shipping cost will be calculated per individual order once the product has arrived at the Tiktaalik HQ.

Timeline.
You patience and understanding for the development process is greatly appreciated. I am taking great care and attention to detail to make sure that each of these product come out just right which is why I have already spent a lot of time and resources on a number of iterations of prototypes for each of these products. Once the products have reached their MOQ please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for delivery. I will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress of production along the way. Please note that the Headlight Surround, unlike the others, will be using a stamping process for production which requires tooling. This may result in this product taking a little longer to produce than the other products because the tooling first has to be built and tested before production can proceed.

Notification List.
If you would like to be put on a pre-order notification list please PM me with a list of the products that you are interested in as well as your name and email address. The Notification list is also a very helpful way for me to gauge interest in each product. I have a couple of names on this list already so it would be helpful for those of you who have already signed up to let me know that you are still interested.

I hope you are as excited about these products as I am. Don't hesitate to ask questions regarding product or fitment. Thank you.
That grill is incredible.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old November 13th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Well I have some less than desirable news to share. Pre-orders are going to be pushed out to a date yet to be determined. The fabrication company I am using to make my samples keep delaying the delivery date of the next round. I am very frustrated about this but I am also partly at fault as I keep bringing them large non-defender related projects. I have an Asian vendor lined up and waiting but I really want to have these made here in Portland where I can personally oversee everything. Sorry for the wait guys. I'm not happy about this. I will hold from making any further promises and you'll hear from me as soon as I have some good news.
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old November 13th, 2014, 06:24 PM
rtgoldenb's Avatar
rtgoldenb
Status: Offline
Tyler
1997 D90 NAS
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 141
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
Well I have some less than desirable news to share. Pre-orders are going to be pushed out to a date yet to be determined. The fabrication company I am using to make my samples keep delaying the delivery date of the next round. I am very frustrated about this but I am also partly at fault as I keep bringing them large non-defender related projects. I have an Asian vendor lined up and waiting but I really want to have these made here in Portland where I can personally oversee everything. Sorry for the wait guys. I'm not happy about this. I will hold from making any further promises and you'll hear from me as soon as I have some good news.
More than worth the wait to keep it all American made.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old November 13th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Thanks. I appreciate hearing that on many levels. That's my intent.

On another note I have come up with design that can nest in the waste areas of the water jet cut grills. The Tiktaalik Bottle Opener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgoldenb View Post
More than worth the wait to keep it all American made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bottle Openers 110614.30.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	106936   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bottle Openers 110614.29.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	106937  

__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 13th, 2014, 10:47 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,865
Registry
X2 for USA made! Good on 'ya! Oh, do I need to pre-order the openers? ;-) Will they open my favorite beer, one of your Oregon brews; Deschutes Brewery's Inversion IPA, any more efficiently? Just kidding, but only about the efficiency. They're twist tops!

Not stressing about the delay. Make them here and as well as possible! That's why we're buying them. Quality ain't cheap or fast. Ever! And it'll give me more time to save up for the rear lamp guards as well as the row bezels and grill. Oh, crap! I forgot about the headlight guards. S#!t! I'm gonna need to sell a kidney!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old November 14th, 2014, 06:28 AM
kgottehrer
Status: Offline
Kevin Gottehrer
1997 D-90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 124
Echoing others' sentiments, take the time to make sure it's done right and here in the USA
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
You guys are awesome.
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Bill Larson's Avatar
Bill Larson
Status: Offline
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AUS
Posts: 6,563
That's all good and everything, but you guys realize your or at least one of your favorite vehicles is NOT made in the USA...just throwing it out there...

Oh and Carl isn't know in certain dark circles as the Swed for nothing...You work is great Carl...just because you're Carl!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:33 PM
NPT90's Avatar
NPT90
Status: Offline
JT
D90 óriginalé
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC/MD
Posts: 2,772
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
Oh and Carl isn't know in certain dark circles as the Swed for nothing...You work is great Carl...just because you're Carl!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Bill Larson's Avatar
Bill Larson
Status: Offline
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AUS
Posts: 6,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPT90 View Post
LOL! The real Carl kinda scares me...in his RTT on his 90 he reminds me of a sniper all nested up! Just remember he doesn't do product returns...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:01 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,865
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
That's all good and everything, but you guys realize your or at least one of your favorite vehicles is NOT made in the USA...just throwing it out there... Oh and Carl isn't know in certain dark circles as the Swed for nothing...You work is great Carl...just because you're Carl!
Yup! Realized. That's why these are "replacement" parts ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
I will. Same return policy as this guy. "You're pushing your luck, little man"



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
Just remember he doesn't do product returns...
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old November 23rd, 2014, 02:38 PM
Tiktaalik's Avatar
Tiktaalik
Status: Offline
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 444
Prototypes

I should be able to make some decent progress on the prototypes this week. A quick note on the headlight surround design. The Headlight Surround is the only product that will not be made in Portland and it is the only product so far that needs to be tooled. Therefore I won't really have a very good representative prototype until it has been tooled other than the renderings. I'm hoping that people are still willing to place pre-orders for it without having seen the final result because I am dependent on pre-orders in order to finance the tooling cost.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0391.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	107389  
__________________
Tiktaalik™
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Tags
defender

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OJOP Quick Release Battery Connectors - Tiktaalik Group Offer Tiktaalik The Vendors Loft 163 February 22nd, 2015 01:30 PM
Introducing Tiktaalik Tiktaalik The Vendors Loft 37 July 27th, 2014 08:25 AM
Dyna products for Defender ditskovich Defender Technical Discussions 6 December 7th, 2009 05:32 AM
AMSOIL Synthetic Products javelinadave The Vendors Loft 0 January 5th, 2004 05:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Copyright