4.6's and 3.9's on sale- New Genuine shortblocks - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 4th, 2006, 10:12 PM
94 D-90 #8
D-90 Source Vendor
4.6's and 3.9's on sale- New Genuine shortblocks

In case you're thinking about a new engine- We're overstocked on Genuine 4.6 shortblocks. They are no longer available from Land Rover so we stocked up when we saw the supply was going away.
Regularly $4995, now $3995 but you MUST mention D-90 Source. The 3.9 is down to $2495. I'll throw in a full engine gasket set free if you ask real nicely on the phone. Yes, new Guinuine ones aren't cheap but its the best way to ensure you get a good one instead of a refurb.

Just a reminder that we also have several NAS D90 Galvanized chassis in stock, ready to ship. Ask about our "Resto Project Discount" that come with the new chassis and see how you can save on all the parts for your major restoration...

Old June 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Goodmorning SYoung

i ve just seen your thread and i would like to ask if your offer is still available. I would be mostly interested in the 3.9 lt motor in order to replace my 3.5 carb V8.
another tricky question would be : do you ship in europe??? I m living in germany and greece, so any of those will do.

thanx in advance

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft