Defender Source Forum banner

2 buildings worth of used Series Bits

Tags
series
3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  JBinAlabama 
#1 ·
I have no time to lay it all out. 10-12 trucks stripped over the years, kept the good stuff trashed the bad.

Some items that I know I have:

Near perfect 88 rear tub (stripped to bare alum) $1000.00 (cause I will never get around to building one)
Set of 2II near perfect fenders (Complete) (Also Stripped Bare) $1000.00 for the pair
Boxes of brackets
shelves of axles
10 engines
4 gear boxes
seat bases
109 bodies (in poor shape)
109 SW Roofs x 2
old rusty firewalls
used steering wheels
axles
shafts
oil bath air cleaners
windscreens

Its now time to move the old Series bits. If you know of something special your after I will do my best to dig it out and get it posted ASAP but I can't say it will happen overnight. 2-3 days would be a better guess.

I would prefer for someone to show up with a U-Haul and take it all away.

See less See more
#2 ·
wish we could haul it all away but too far. I'm looking for roof rack brackets (x4) that fit into the rain gutter (gutter mount clamps?). also need a solex carb for a 65 series IIa. Will ask my son what else he might need...which of course will be EVERYTHING:grin All depends on how much $$ he has but this is a start....

#12 ·
Stephen:

Desperate for a Series IIA turn signal lever (below). Just broke mine in the '71, probably shouldn't be on the road without signals (but most likely will anyways : ). Would love to get back on the road and be street legal.

Any chance you've got one?

And more importantly, any chance you can add it into the outgoing order I have for Order # 100000110? If so, just let me know what balance I owe you and I'll PayPal you immediately.

Thanks,

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
Looking for early SIIA front wings, both sides, good or better condition. Also top door hinges with mirror holes. Available?

------ Follow up post added August 6th, 2011 05:23 PM ------

Looking for early SIIA front wings, both sides, good or better condition. Or take the ones off the 109 you're parting out? Also top door hinges with mirror holes. Available?

#17 ·
Got pics of the OK fenders? The hinges are the ones with mirror holes, yes?

#20 ·
If the wife allows a visit please stop by. I'll give you the keys and you can dig all you want. Be prepared for the mess.

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old, wife is a trooper if you want to make a day of it your family can hang out.

My address (close to the shop and warehouse)
20700 Paddock St
Orlando, FL 32833

Cell 407.782.7713
Shop 407.517.4983
Home 407.568.2943 (cell is worthless at the house)

We are 30 minutes frm Disney (using the toll roads).

need:
seats for bed.
front seats.
b'fast (lights inside)
roof and sides

footwell repair pieces?

Will be headed down to see the mouse next week:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.