Defender Source Forum banner

110 Diesel High Capacity

Tags
110 ac diesel
2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Uncle Douglas 
#1 · (Edited)
Comming in shortly, 2.25 diesel, 5 speed LT77 tranny, One owner from new low mileage, some history, Pics will be available in the next 2 weeks.

enquirys as always to julian@globallandrovers.f9.co.uk or give me a call on 011 44 1992 511 402 (you'll need a phone card so it doesn't cost too much!)

#3 ·
rover4x4 said:
6 thousand.
Not a chance! we are goint to refurbish the vehicle, respreay, waxoil chassis and new seats so probably in the region of $15,000 bearing in mind dougs brother was offered 16k for his standard 110 truck cab petrol last w/e!

I do have a 110 CSW for restoration for $6k +shipping if your interested! I attach a pic. It also has a 2.25 diesel and a 5spd gearbox.

Attachments

#4 ·
I'll take the CSW depending on shipping. Can you quote door to door shipping to Kansas. I could pickup in Kansas City if it helps costs. I assume the truck needs a frame?

Jim Pendleton

#7 · (Edited)
I had spoken to Julian about this one this morning. The engine is knackered and it needs a bulkhead-or at least bulkhead repairs. He hasn't picked it up yet to give it the full assesment. I'm sure he will get back to you Jim. Sounds like a great candidate for that 200tdi setup you have sitting around.
Normal shipping is $1850 Southampton to Baltimore- they will probably charge a little more if it needs to be towed on and off. I'm sure shipping to Kanasas can be arranged. Worst case you would have to come back to Maryland.....

#8 · (Edited)
Can I twist your arm to help me title it in Maryland Doug? I'd expect it to cost me a bit.

Spoke to Julian a bit today. I imagine he will have to mark it up a bit more after the excessive phone bill we created.

I have a couple 83's going together now, this might be a great addition to the new/old fleet I'm building.
So we'll see.

JP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.