Found a Highschool Drawing - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Artwork & Doodles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Found a Highschool Drawing

I was helping my brother install some insulation up in his attick a few weeks ago and came upon some stuff I stored up there from highschool. One of the crates was from an easy art class I took, because the teacher was my varsity swim coach. Anyway, we had to pick an assignment and I picked cars (shocker). I'm trying to scan in the color watercolors I did, but here is the pen and ink I did of what my ideal Range Rover would look like (mind you I was obsessed with Defenders and Range Rovers at the time and combined the two). What is funny, is that I drew these back in 1999-2000 and the newer Range Rover front end looks very similar to what I drew (but maybe I'm just crazy). I also did a Discovery that I'm having trouble with, because it's not scanning in color. Will post that when it works though.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DOC016.PDF (93.1 KB, 443 views)

Old May 14th, 2009, 04:24 PM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
You also predicted the Ghettorific Wheels craze of the mid 2000's... Looks nice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Artwork & Doodles