You guys seen this yet? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Glenn Guinto
94LWB; 99D1; 06RR S/C
Originally Posted by Doug
Now, about importing a Bowler... Anyone know if I could have a disassembled one shipped into CA and then build it up as a kit and get it licensed? I would definitely want to rally it, but club rally cars need to be licensed. I'm dreaming at the moment, but with a bit of good luck I might have the cash to do this by the end of '06 (No I'm not long 100 big silvers on the Comex).

Doug W.

Call either John C, or his partner Adrian at 4x4ag. IIRC, Adrian once spoke about talking to a bloke from the UK about importing bowlers in the US. I'm sure they can hook you up. I think there is already one or two in the US, one might even be in CA.

Old December 30th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Doug Walker
TVR5L-powered NAS D-110
Great. If things move closer to reality, I'll talk to Adrian. I have some stuff he ordered for me from Scorpion sitting in customs at the moment!

Doug W.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat