Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old August 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
So the question begs.. What would a woman have to do to become a land rover..lol.. I've dated everything from ferraris to minivans...lol... I used to always tell my wife she was an xjr jaguar.. Sporty, sexy and refined.. But you put your foot into it and that pussycat roars... But just because I drive a jaguar doesn't mean I can't look at ferraris... I don't wanna own one..I just wanna drive one and then give it back...
Haha.

For a Land Rover - I could see the following:

L322 - active, likes to hike, ski, workout, golf, tennis. Likes to sail or boats but they have to be above 20'. Looks great dressed up for the club or a black tie event. When dress up her jewelry and outfit could come close to the price tag of a new Range Rover but in no way looks to be too much. Drinks expensive wine and cheap beer.

Discovery - more active, great skier, surfer, climber, biker or all the above. Spent a summer traveling Europe. Looks great for a night on the town but prefers jeans and a sweater.

Defender - kicks dudes' ass on the tennis court, leads BC ski or snowboard tours, has done an Ironman or at least a marathon, climbed a peak over 15k ft high, has been out of college for years but still plays in a women's lacrosse or hockey league, rides a mountain bike with ease. Looks fantastic in whatever sports gear she has on and knows exactly what to wear from a blizzard in AK to being lost on a sailboat in the Atlantic. She looks goods dressed up but is out of her element and doesn't like to be out of her element. You will see a scar or tattoo or both when she has a dress on. Likes beer that her mtn biking buddys' brew.

Series - either lives of the grid or could if she wants, handles a gun with ease. Can ride a horse for a week without complaint. Chops wood with an axe and fixes tractors like a Wy rancher. Can ride a motorcycle both on and off road. Getting dressed up is: Birkenstocks, a dress from a thrift store and homemade jewelry from items on the farm or the woods. But she still looks great as she doesn't give 2 shits. She can keep up with a Scot at the bar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 2nd, 2014, 09:23 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Lol.. I think my wife is a series...she is older than me after all...

P.s... Please don't tell her I said that..it might be my ass she kicks..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat