Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 14th, 2006, 11:50 AM
jimmy salmon
jimmy salmon
94 D90 AA Yellow
who's baby

The following are all replies that British women have put on Child Support Agency forms in the section for listing father's details: These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by Jim Munson. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I believe that he was conceived on the same night.

I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 36 Grand Avenuewhere I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you send me is phone number? Thanks.

I do not know who the father of my child was as all squaddies look the same to me. I can confirm that he was a Royal Green Jacket.

Peter Smith is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs?

I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

3rd low and BOOT IT
Old November 14th, 2006, 01:21 PM
'95 D90 SW#106

Here's a dear Abby letter for you;

Dear Abby, I'm a happily married woman of 20 years, and I love my husband dearly, but I have a problem as my husband lately seems to be out of control and is obsessed with spontaneous sex. He jumps me at every oppportunity, when I am cleaning, when I am cooking, even when I am on the phone. He is wearing me out, and I am wondering
what...yu..... think..ah.. I..ohhhjesuzz....~~~~~~~~ahrgh.................... ...................*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat