White Station Wagon With TN Plates. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 29th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Mike Hansen
97 D-90 SW #2243
Angry White Station Wagon With TN Plates.

If you were the gray haired driver of the white D-90 station wagon pulling a black trailer on I-40 across the Mississippi. PULL YOUR GERIATRIC HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

I know its noisy in there at 80 mph (yes it was doing 80 ) and I am sure the AC was on and maybe your radio too, but one would hope that you could SEE your turn signal indicator blinking on you dash. I suppose it could be a new driving technique, start trip with your right turn signal on, and drive like hell.

Maybe you were concentrating on having to drive your Defender through slower and heavier traffic than normal, bobbing and weaving your way through like the Mailman going to the hole (for Lakers and Jazz fans)

You change lanes right, and change lanes left , and your right turn signal has been on for at least the ten miles I was stalking you. Donít shake your fist at the driver that canít read your mind that you want to change lanes. BAD FORM.

Also when courteous motorists are trying to get your attention, they were not trying to say ďnice JeepĒ they were trying to get you to turn your frekin blinker off. The brush off wave was even more comical than the shaking fist. BAD FORM AGIAN

I hope you made it to where you were going alive, and that the really nice D-90 you were driving isnít in the salvage yard as I am typing this. I have seen more that my fair share of death and destruction on the roadway because of dumb asses like yourself.

Sell your Defender you donít deserve to have it.

PS I did try to get your plate number and I couln't get close enough to read it

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
--Benjamin Franklin
Old May 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90
I like you Mike, you always speak your mind. As for stupid drivers, they are all over the place. Hell, even when T-REX is done there will still be backup due to drivers like the one mention above

As for the brush wave those people need to get a life, or seek therapy. I had this one guy Driving a Navigator do that to me once, the little bugger didn't know I have one just like his for my kids I bet you've seen this guy, drives like an idiot, back gator with 22's+

Old May 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
I understand your frustration. I can't stand it when people only go 80! The cut off is 89, keep it there
Old May 29th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
Mike are you now with me on mounting the machine gun turret on the roof?
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat