Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old April 1st, 2016, 12:41 PM
d90boy
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants

Registry
where is josh

usually by now josh has some crazy april fools joke. almost as good as marks brush-guard. =)
like him and barry are getting married or dating or putting barrys LAND ROVER letters on a Prius.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Those letters are going on someone's truck. If not on the board, it might end up on a corolla in a random parking lot.
Old April 1st, 2016, 02:03 PM
ssi19
scott
1995/D90

Rumor has it josh sold his defender.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 1st, 2016, 02:19 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Hillary Clinton Comes Out In Favor of Expanded Gun Rights - OutdoorHub

Hillary Clinton announced that she is reversing her stance on gun control, and that instead, she is now running on a pro-gun rights platform.

With bombshell announcements like this one from Hillary this election cycle is proving to be one of the most interesting in American political history.

At a private fundraiser last night in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, Hillary Clinton announced that she is changing her views on gun control to more closely align with her base. Speaking to donors at the private event Hillary said that ď[She] want to make sure her views on gun control are the same as her supporters. We canít let Bernie Sanders win over voters by not supporting gun manufacture liability in criminal cases. Itís time to take a stand for gun owners in the great nation of ours.Ē

She listed off ten main points that she would work to achieve if elected to the Presidency.

1 - Making sure that no gun is banned solely because of cosmetic features.
2 - Ensuring that gun show transfers remain safe and legal with no background checks.
3 - Working to ensure 50 state concealed carry reciprocity through new federal laws.
4 - The elimination of background checks at the point of sale. Instead gun purchasers would only take one background test per year.
5 - Ensure that gun manufactures are not liable for their productís use in the commission of a crime.
6 - Instructing the ATF to remove suppressors from the NFA
7 - A 50% tax on every round of ammunition that would go towards the prevention of gun violence.
8 - Making sure that all online ammo purchases are shipped to and FFL for a background check.
9 - Passing laws to make sure that online orders of over 1000 rounds of ammo are delivered only with a chief law enforcement officer approval.
10 - Providing a pathway for illegal immigrants to legally purchase firearms
Old April 1st, 2016, 02:26 PM
ssi19
scott
1995/D90

You got me
Old April 1st, 2016, 02:31 PM
d90boy
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants

Registry
haha!
Old April 1st, 2016, 02:40 PM
tjfslaughter
thomas
Burbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Hillary Clinton Comes Out In Favor of Expanded Gun Rights - OutdoorHub Hillary Clinton announced that she is reversing her stance on gun control, and that instead, she is now running on a pro-gun rights platform. With bombshell announcements like this one from Hillary this election cycle is proving to be one of the most interesting in American political history. At a private fundraiser last night in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, Hillary Clinton announced that she is changing her views on gun control to more closely align with her base. Speaking to donors at the private event Hillary said that “[She] want to make sure her views on gun control are the same as her supporters. We can’t let Bernie Sanders win over voters by not supporting gun manufacture liability in criminal cases. It’s time to take a stand for gun owners in the great nation of ours.” She listed off ten main points that she would work to achieve if elected to the Presidency. 1 - Making sure that no gun is banned solely because of cosmetic features. 2 - Ensuring that gun show transfers remain safe and legal with no background checks. 3 - Working to ensure 50 state concealed carry reciprocity through new federal laws. 4 - The elimination of background checks at the point of sale. Instead gun purchasers would only take one background test per year. 5 - Ensure that gun manufactures are not liable for their product’s use in the commission of a crime. 6 - Instructing the ATF to remove suppressors from the NFA 7 - A 50% tax on every round of ammunition that would go towards the prevention of gun violence. 8 - Making sure that all online ammo purchases are shipped to and FFL for a background check. 9 - Passing laws to make sure that online orders of over 1000 rounds of ammo are delivered only with a chief law enforcement officer approval. 10 - Providing a pathway for illegal immigrants to legally purchase firearms
thief
Old April 1st, 2016, 03:29 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo

Registry
Actually if you need credit for the post so your skinny jeans look a little tighter have at it :-)

It is posted in every gun forum I know ;-)
Old April 1st, 2016, 03:49 PM
ssi19
scott
1995/D90

Quote:
Actually if you need credit for the post so your skinny jeans look a little tighter have at it :-) It is posted in every gun forum I know ;-)
Skinny jeans? Have you met Tom?
Old April 1st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssi19 View Post
Skinny jeans? Have you met Tom?
I have, but I have to tell you, the Filson Catalogue man that at lunch drinks Chardonnay mmmmmmm has to be influenced by the NY Metrosexual Skinny jeans' crowd

Bawhahaha

------ Follow up post added April 1st, 2016 03:55 PM ------

PS

My phone will ring off the hook with kind warnings LMAO
Old April 3rd, 2016, 05:50 PM
tjfslaughter
thomas
Burbon

Quote:
I have, but I have to tell you, the Filson Catalogue man that at lunch drinks Chardonnay mmmmmmm has to be influenced by the NY Metrosexual Skinny jeans' crowd Bawhahaha ------ Follow up post added April 1st, 2016 03:55 PM ------ PS My phone will ring off the hook with kind warnings LMAO
I have been wearing Filson long before Hipsters found it. Wine at lunch is not an issue

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat