What the Frack? British Atlantic/Pacific has a location on Lankershim Sun Valley - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old December 26th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Exclamation What the Frack? British Atlantic/Pacific has a location on Lankershim Sun Valley

Nobody told me this until this morning. I just went down there, Marty has been tapped on the shoulder to run sales now and soon I hear they'll be shipping in stuff like NAS frames/engines and more. Did I miss the announcement or something because I don't recall it being mentioned on the other thread??

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

You've been too busy with your GF?

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Old December 26th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Probably, but I just bought a bunch of stuff on black friday from BA (thankfully it was free shipping that day) and was worried I would have to pay for shipping on some filter returns but Marty at BP happily accepted them and exchanged for the right ones. SOOOO HAPPY BP IS BACK and a lot closer than before. Best of all, they will sell everything that BA sells. WOOHOO!!

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
ac, rack