viruses and worms - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 17th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Chris Davis
94 D90, 88 RRC
viruses and worms

Slightly off topic, but since I view myself as a fairly regular contributor, I thought I would just drop you all a line, vent a frustration. I was struck a couple weeks ago by the sasser virsus which screwed up our entire system. When rebooting and downloading the required software, I was informed that my Microsoft XP software/update was not valid and that I had to supply a new registration number (ie buy new XP operating system). Long story short, this is the first time in a couple weeks that I can go online, and I am sure glad to be back!!! A lot of catching up to do.

For those that have given their support over the last couple months, I certainly appreciated it. I am not one to dwell on tough times, so I am looking for a much brighter time ahead. I am sorry that I have not returned many of your e-mails--it was not that I did not care, just that I could not. I think I will be able to keep the D-90, but the 88 rangie has got to go (in case any of you are in the market!). I think we can hang on to the other stuff.

Anyhoo, I think my computer problems at least are solved. I will be much more active, once again.

Best regards,
Chris Davis

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat