Very Srange problems - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:05 AM
Chris Davis
94 D90, 88 RRC
Very Srange problems

I was driving the other day, switched on the heat, and actually got warm. WTF? That is not supposed to happen. I had this "heat" blowing out those little vents by my knees. Head gasket problem? THat is what I am suspecting. I was worried, but did not freak out--although it started to sprinkle/snow out. Then, I hit my wipers, and I knew something was really wrong. When they wiped, my vision got better?!!!! What is going on here, if it is not one thing it is another! I can barely hear my distributor making noise!--is it giving up the ghost! Of course I pulled over. Side of the freeway--but I had to check things out. Cops show up, of course. Not my day. The doors open on the cop car and all I can think of is crap, no front plate, I am sure some turn signal or brake is failing, but fortunately it is before noon so I have not been drinking. I look over my shoulder and what do I see, but twins! In uniform. This does not make sense. The D90 is running smooth, no overheating or strange noises, and I get pulled over by twins. WTF? I have to pinch myself! Unfortunately my wife wakes me up, saying I was shaking uncontrollably--next thing I know, here I am sitting at the computer in the middle of the night wanting to go back to my dream.....

Old March 3rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor
lol... you had me goin'

Legend in My Own Mind.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90
World traveler
Old March 3rd, 2005, 08:38 PM
'94 D-90
Oh man too funny.
Can't you feel 'em circlin' (closin'in) honey?
Can't you feel 'em swimmin' around?
You got fins to the left, fins to the right,
and you're the only bait in town.
You got fins to the left, fins to the right,
and you're the only girl in town.

Jimmy Buffett

Ex2 Adventures

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat