Vehicles and Parts for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old April 14th, 2014, 01:54 PM
bitz
Jon
NAS D90, 85 D110 CSW, 66 Dormobile

Vehicles and Parts for sale

I know this isn't the correct area to post this but I'm hoping you'll let me get away with it this one time. I've created a new website www.defenderexchange.com that is an easy to use very basic Land Rover classified website for listing vehicles and parts. All listings are free until the end of April at which point vehicle listing will be $20 for a 90 day listing and parts listing will always be free! Email me at admin@defenderexchange.com with any questions or feedback.

Thanks!
Jon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2014, 01:46 PM
bitz
Jon
NAS D90, 85 D110 CSW, 66 Dormobile

I've changed directions with Defender Exchange www.defenderexchange.com and have made the whole site free. Hoping it will be the easiest place to post and source your Land Rover parts and vehicles. Best of luck with your sales and searches!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
for sale, part, parts