Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
WBSurfer
Chris
1995 RRC

Registry
Valuing a 110 MOD tub

Not sure if this will end up for sale or not as it will depend on what the general consensus of value would be but I'm considering the sale of a Tithonus 110 tub. I've seen this:
Land Defender 110 Ex MoD Body Tub | eBay

but really can't gauge value or a "need" for this tub. For what it's worth, my tub (no pics at the moment) is in considerably better condition than the one listed above. Not that it would give it much more value but for sake of this thread and lack of current pics, lets say the tub is ding and dent free which it is. I'm sure there are various opinions on pricing this so I'm open to the discussion from all sides.

On a side note, if anyone has an interest in this tub then shoot me a pm and we can chat there.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
Naplm00
Matthew
1983 110 200tdi 3 door soft top

As an owner of a 3 door truck I have always seen them as the least desirable to the general population. I love it, but they are an acquired taste.

I'm. Unsure of thr value of this tub, but I'd have to say it's less than what's listed... Its been there while
Old May 2nd, 2017, 06:12 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naplm00 View Post
As an owner of a 3 door truck I have always seen them as the least desirable to the general population. I love it, but they are an acquired taste. I'm. Unsure of thr value of this tub, but I'd have to say it's less than what's listed... Its been there while
This.

I think the 3 door soft tops look better than a 5 door ST's. And if you can set up a 3 door with the seats folding up into the side you can maintain some decent hauling room. But the 5 doors are a lot easier to get people in and out and look so good in SW form.

I think Safari HP was selling new 3 dr 110's a year or 2 ago. Maybe finding out a price of them could give you a better indication of what they are worth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
WBSurfer
Chris
1995 RRC

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naplm00 View Post
As an owner of a 3 door truck I have always seen them as the least desirable to the general population. I love it, but they are an acquired taste.

I'm. Unsure of thr value of this tub, but I'd have to say it's less than what's listed... Its been there while
Agreed. Well overpriced without question is the eBay ULC listing. Are we thinking more like $1000-1500......??

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, mod