US-Mexico Tunnel - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:16 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,692
Registry
US-Mexico Tunnel

Pretty impressive...

Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera | Fox News
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Rugbier's Avatar
Rugbier
Status: Offline
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Marylandistan
Posts: 5,884
Registry
You should know, I mean had that changed since the Coyote brought you in " First Class "?

For those who don't know, Pedro call it First Class riding in the passenger seat instead of the truck's box

PS, don't bitch, you did set yourself up for this one :-)
__________________
NO SIGNATURE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:17 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,692
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post

You should know, I mean had that changed since the Coyote brought you in " First Class "?

For those who don't know, Pedro call it First Class riding in the passenger seat instead of the truck's box

PS, don't bitch, you did set yourself up for this one :-)
You sure know the process better than I do.

Still, this is pretty impressive. Building a tunnel is no kids play.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:34 PM
Rugbier's Avatar
Rugbier
Status: Offline
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Marylandistan
Posts: 5,884
Registry
Can't wait for Trump to build the wall and keep the drugs and the Pedro's out

ha ha
__________________
NO SIGNATURE
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:36 PM
tjfslaughter's Avatar
tjfslaughter
Status: Offline
thomas
Burbon
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NorthEast
Posts: 4,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Can't wait for Trump to build the wall and keep the drugs and the Pedro's out ha ha
and Sicilians
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:56 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,692
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Can't wait for Trump to build the wall and keep the drugs and the Pedro's out

ha ha
Be careful what you wish for... He'll kick everyone out that doesn't have a toupée

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfslaughter View Post
and Sicilians
This shit is going to end in the Mud Pit
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:02 PM
Rugbier's Avatar
Rugbier
Status: Offline
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Marylandistan
Posts: 5,884
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfslaughter View Post
and Sicilians

Yes those two, we NORTHERN ITALIANS ( next time get your facts straight, and if you are still sore from my comment about skinny jeans and Chardonnay , BUCK UP ) don't like much people south of Rome ha ha
__________________
NO SIGNATURE
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:05 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
I wonder - when Canada legalizes 420 if we'll have tunnels on the northern border too?
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:13 PM
Rugbier's Avatar
Rugbier
Status: Offline
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Marylandistan
Posts: 5,884
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
I wonder - when Canada legalizes 420 if we'll have tunnels on the northern border too?
Ha ha

No need for tunnels there, there are plenty of farms that extend throughout both sides of the border

Drive the 420 from one side, dispense on the other

Almost like the cartel ranches in Tejas :-)
__________________
NO SIGNATURE
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:20 PM
javelinadave
Status: Offline
-
-
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: -
Posts: 5,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Can't wait for Trump to build the wall and keep the drugs and the Pedro's out

ha ha
Mexican WOTD
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:34 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,692
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinadave View Post
Mexican WOTD
Yep... the Mud Pit


Nice picture of Gustavo
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:40 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Ha ha

No need for tunnels there, there are plenty of farms that extend throughout both sides of the border

Drive the 420 from one side, dispense on the other

Almost like the cartel ranches in Tejas :-)
I wonder - Colorado legalized 420 and now grows it ... does that mean no Mexican product is consumed in that state.

Is this a model for the rest of the US? Become self sufficient and eliminate the money flow to Mexico.

Have we reached peak dope consumption?
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:44 PM
javelinadave
Status: Offline
-
-
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: -
Posts: 5,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
I wonder - Colorado legalized 420 and now grows it ... does that mean no Mexican product is consumed in that state.

Is this a model for the rest of the US? Become self sufficient and eliminate the money flow to Mexico.

Have we reached peak dope consumption?
I'm just waiting for Monsanto to come up with a "better" weed.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Rugbier's Avatar
Rugbier
Status: Offline
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Marylandistan
Posts: 5,884
Registry
US-Mexico Tunnel

Hope not to be the case
Will be sad to see a Colombia/Bolivia of the 80's taking place in US Soil
__________________
NO SIGNATURE
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:56 PM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Hope not to be the case
Will be sad to see a Colombia/Bolivia of the 80's taking place in US Soil
Why would that be the case?

It would be for domestic consumption ... wasn't Colombia / Bolivia / Mexico all about the export market and the 'challenges' that introduced.

How would it be any different from the tobacco growing from earlier this century? That created significant wealth and a captive market for health professionals.
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old April 21st, 2016, 09:20 PM
tjfslaughter's Avatar
tjfslaughter
Status: Offline
thomas
Burbon
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NorthEast
Posts: 4,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Yes those two, we NORTHERN ITALIANS ( next time get your facts straight, and if you are still sore from my comment about skinny jeans and Chardonnay , BUCK UP ) don't like much people south of Rome ha ha
just checking in.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:40 PM
LuisC's Avatar
LuisC
Status: Offline
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Austin,Texas USA
Posts: 1,900
Registry
I wonder how many illegal Rovers you could pass under the border?
🤔
__________________
Black Rhino Lives Matter
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old April 22nd, 2016, 02:14 AM
Ray_G's Avatar
Ray_G
Status: Offline
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,636
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
How would it be any different from the tobacco growing from earlier this century? That created significant wealth and a captive market for health professionals.
& tax revenue. Making it legal makes it taxable just like booze and tobacco.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old April 22nd, 2016, 06:34 AM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
I wonder how many illegal Rovers you could pass under the border?
🤔
First build a bigger tunnel.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mexico Confiscating US Pick-up Trucks... LRNAD90 Misc. Chit-Chat 40 August 18th, 2008 08:31 PM
New Mexico revor Misc. Chit-Chat 9 April 6th, 2008 08:25 PM
Renting a Defender in Mexico Paul Davis Defender Technical Discussions 16 March 22nd, 2007 12:23 AM
Australia to New Mexico Peter C Trevanna Misc. Chit-Chat 2 May 11th, 2006 11:30 AM
new mexico to chicago?? steved90 Defender Technical Discussions 2 February 15th, 2006 02:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Copyright