Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
sherpamike
Mike Doligalski
'95 D90 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley
No I look like this.

wow, ron jeremy sure has let himself go...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpamike
wow, ron jeremy sure has let himself go...
The guy showers like twice a day but dresses like a slob after he slathers himself with calvin klein. He's really notoriously cheap too, never pays for his own meals, even makes girls that he's banged pay for his meals.

Robert Deniro
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
diesel_jim
Jamie Austin
1992 110 Td5 CSW & 1989 MB G-Wagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley
The guy showers like twice a day but dresses like a slob after he slathers himself with calvin klein. He's really notoriously cheap too, never pays for his own meals, even makes girls that he's banged pay for his meals.
i see nothing wrong so far....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
kevb
Kevin Barrett
2005 90 TD5

Hey Neil, sound like you need to start your own thread.

Today Neil has been mostly...........

BTW I've done a ton in my 90, and I get 30mpg (imperial)
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:12 PM
Burke
Burke Bell
'94 NAS D90 #158

Registry
Neil, what exactly is your line of work again? I know what the actual Neil McCauley did, but yours sounds more interesting...
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:59 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by landrovered
I guess the back doors on a 110 must be very heavy because my truck is not happy above 70 mph.
Interesting theory. The back doors on my 110 are rusted to hell, so maybe that's why mine can do 75 no problem.

Oh wait, but I think gear for a weekend of camping/wheeling, the entire family and dog probably weigh more than your back doors. Sadly I have the speeding ticket to prove it
Old July 4th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke
Neil, what exactly is your line of work again? I know what the actual Neil McCauley did, but yours sounds more interesting...
I own and manage commercial and residential property. Alright so this is what happened last night. So we went on our date and her friends beg me to pick them up, which I did (I had a feeling they were gonna try to cock block me to her friend) and we went down to J lounge in downtown LA. After a couple drinks she was socially lubed up and we made out again, drank and danced. I had some friends there with bottle service so I left her alone a few times to go mingle. She was pretty faded (the chick weighs like 110 lbs im guessing due to her slender 21 year old frame) and I knew I was good to go at the end of the night, but heres where it went south. Her friends were trying to get her to come out of the LR3 and into their apartment to sleep it off, she was telling her friends "no I want to go home with him, he's so nice and....stutter stutter, bascially she wanted the bone. I stood there holding her and I could of just told them to fuck off and that I would be taking her home (then I'd be in the pink hehe) but I played the nice guy, whispered to her that I will see her sometime this weekend or whatever and gave her some boring tongue lashing....yawn. I'm pretty sure if we were alone I'd be in the pink and her stink guaranteed! Shes sprung on me as far as I can tell. Now heres the funny part. Towards the end of the night at the club, I was closing my tab at the bar and this latina standing next to me starts up a conversation with me, says im really buff and starts touching my muscles. She was kinda thick for my taste, I give her like a 5, no more like 4, I was being too generous haha. She bought me a patron shot and after I drank it she was like "I said drink half not allof it!" so I said "bloody hell, im sorry" and I bought her another one. She said I owed her a dance now and I was like hmm. If that other chick sees me dancing with this fatty, I could be cock blocking myself. But she was wearing this dress that made her look halfway decent along with easy access. Heres where I again fucked up, as we walked passed the dance floor, I gave (lets call her Z) Z another greygoose tonic, the fatty saw it but didn't say anything, I pulled her to another side of the dance floor. I went straight into it and made out with her in the corner and got my fingers wet (hey i was buzzed hehe) and shes like where do you live? She wanted to the bone but then I said let me get your number, then she goes "your so full of shit" you have a girlfriend huh? I busted out smiling and said "nooo!" she didn't believe me and just then my friend came over and I said to him "here you can have her i buttered her up" Yes that was an asshole thing to say but she turned into bitch faster than a lt230 can leak 90wt. So that was my night, today im going to the beach with my Series III to BBQ. I got a stainless steel BBQ grill bolted to the bumper, everyone loves it (especially fat chicks haha)

Follow-up Post:

Oh yeah I also promote Adult Industry / swinger parties. Mostly mainstream parties lately.

Robert Deniro
Old July 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
diesel_jim
Jamie Austin
1992 110 Td5 CSW & 1989 MB G-Wagen

I got in from work today and took my dog for a walk.

the end.
Old July 5th, 2008, 07:36 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I had a fat lady cut in front of me at customs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old July 5th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Flagg
Flagg
1995 Defender 90 NAS

When I was in college........all Neil's post would have been fun to think about.

For me, I have realized that there are better things in life. I am totally psyched that Neil is loving life, and has 7 rovers! Loving life is what us Land Rover owners should be all about! I am not making judgements on anyone here - I am just talking about FOR ME.

Seriously.......I am VERY happily married for 9+ years. I have a wonderful family. We live in a pretty nice house. I have couple cool cars. My 18 month old son smiles and laughs with me all the time. My own architure firm has made it a year, and is off and running. My wife and I are having our 2nd child in October.

Sure stuff happens from time to time....stuff happens to everyone.....but overall I could not be happier.

Flagg
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Hey I envy that life of stability. We all want what you have and your blessed to have it. I had that kind of stability at one time but thats all over for now. I had it again but..... you always think you'll find the same qualities in another girl but in a hotter package. Besides, now I got a sore throat since that night, that chick (or one of those chicks) gave me TB or something. hehee cough cough.

Robert Deniro
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:09 PM
d90boy
keith humphreys
aka: Mr Fancy Pants

Registry
its been 12 days..... neil have you been recovering??!!!??

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat