Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 24th, 2014, 09:06 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Originally Posted by Jtomchik View Post
I expected more parts from hotlanta then a set of roof sides, come on Ben :P
x2 with all of this lead-up I was expecting something far more spectacular than some old roof sides. I'd have probably picked something desirable and easy to ship and blown it out on price so that people would be like damn I missed out on that I better watch all of the rest of their for sale threads in case something else equally as awesome comes up. haha. This reminds me of Geraldo Rivera's "The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Mystery-of-Al-Capone-s-Vaults-jpg.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	93514  

Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Old April 24th, 2014, 09:20 AM
D90 óriginalé
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
"The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults"
its sort of like that, the shop was half full of leftover parts from rebuilds they had done in the past. A lot of engines and transmissions, a lot of misc body panels and full doors and mechanisms. It will be interesting to see what they end up listing here

Old April 24th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Hi All

Trust me...there is tons of stuff to sell. We are still concentrating on getting existing stuff/projects done and out the door. Ben is working to get stuff listed and we will over time but please understand we need to handle existing customers first.

In the past we have sold stuff and had an incredibly difficult time in making sure things went 100%. As such I am not selling anything that we can't get ready and shipped out in a very reliable timeline. We r win a hole with too much work; the trick to getting out of a hole is to stop digging

------ Follow up post added April 24th, 2014 12:01 PM ------

Originally Posted by mongosd2 View Post
So does this mean your going to settle up with a board member that paid for a set of axles, never got them and is still waiting for a refund...

Or do you have another set of excuses...please don't pm me again. Post it here
I might be really missing something here so apologies in advance.

There were two set sold rear sals with issues. No real need to go into detail but suffice it to say I was not happy and neither were the customers.

One set was discussed a bunch of times with customer and eventually it was mutually decided for him to get a refund; he did.

Another set is still floating out there and a full refund was offered but I have yet to hear back.

Lord knows we are less than perfect but we try. We do stand up when we screw up and make it right. With enough work we will get to the point where we don't screw up as much.

if it am missing a point here please e mail or pm

Terrence Anderson
Shipping Manager

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
N12 0DR
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat