Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:11 PM
Sandt
Sandt Michener
1984 Ninety

Registry
Urban Land Cruisers

Just wanted to add to the accolades for David at Urban Land Cruisers. I was searching high and low for a 200 tdi radiator with frame, the frame was the hard part. After twenty-some emails back and forth sprinkled with pictures from all sorts of angles he was able to hook me up with what I needed at a reasonable price.
Definitely give him a try for those hard-to-find bits, or even easy ones!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
Trooper90
John Capps
1986 ninety

Urban Land Rovers/Cruiser

Took a trip down there to pick up a pickup top last week from Knoxville. Met David and Mark. They took me around the shop and even bought me a Coke from the lunch wagon! These guys are awesome people and have lots of stuff! Will definitely do business with them in the future.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Glenn_Guinto
Glenn Guinto
94LWB; 99D1; 06RR S/C

Registry
I echo these comments! David is a great guy and had bailed me out of a tough spot! They have my rover business for life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I bought a Salisbury with disc brakes and had him get me a sankey. I am hoping to pick them up on the way home from vacation. I am really looking forward to meeting David and checking out his operation.
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM
atlcruiser
david
many

Thanks so much, good meeting all of you

URBAN LAND CRUISERS LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+44 404 915 1281
Atlanta, GA USA

URBAN LAND CRUISERS + ROVERS LTD
1st Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove
London
N12 0DR
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 020 8133 1557

Company Registration No. 09003009

Our new Vehicle Sales site:

Old May 9th, 2013, 08:21 PM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
David I was good to meet you also. It was a great break for us from the road. Looking forward to coming up and picking up the parts.
Old February 28th, 2014, 05:36 PM
javelinadave
-
-

I just wanted to piggyback onto what Sandt said. I bought a 200Tdi from David a few months back. After I installed it and ran it for a bit oil started to leak out the back of the engine. Unsure what was going to be covered by David's warranty I called him up and explained the situation. He said that he would cover it and to take it to an indy LR repair shop. He didn't even ask about me pulling the engine or the tranny. Long story short I received my reimbursement check in the mail today. David is a straight shooter and I look forward to meeting him in person one day and buy him an oat soda or two.
Old February 28th, 2014, 06:55 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Needed a clutch to finish repairs for a guy who had just got back from Afghanistan and needed his 110 to drive from VA to TX. I couldn't find a TDI clutch anywhere except in ATL. A friend was passing through ATL on the way to my place and David gave him the clutch and we were able to finish the job the next day... in time to meet the serviceman's travel schedule thanks to David being so responsive.

First class operation all the way!!!!

The good will is present.

Thanks again!

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat