UP UP & Away - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:31 AM
jimmy salmon
jimmy salmon
94 D90 AA Yellow

UP UP & Away

Booked our flight for our summer vacation. Greatdivine1 (Don) & his g/f LuAn are joining us. Flying overnight to Venice & spending the following night there. From there we drive to Kamno, Slovenia where my daughter owns a home from home, Both daughters and thier husbands are joing us. Staying there a week (free accommodation) hoping to do Croatia & other countries while there. Eldest daughter is flying back after a week and leaving her car for us. From there we are heading north to Brussels, stopping in Austria one night and Germany two nights. Staying at my brothers place in Belgium for three nights (free again) A day trip to Amsterdam, Brenda and Luan can stay at a doobie cafe as Don and i go window shoping (those who know Amesterdam know what window shopping is From there heading south to Paris for a night then to Calais to get the Euro tunnel to Folkestone, then drive to daughters and stay free of charge till the Sunday. 30 mins to London by train so will be doing that as well. All in 20 days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:45 AM
MUDSUX
Forrest
Like my Tatas?

Registry
Jimmy,

That sounds like a fantastic trip. Reminds me of when I back-packed through Europe in college, of course without all the debauchery. Window shopping is great in Amsterdam, so are the brown cafes! My favorite place was Interlaken Switzerland. Rode a class 4 white water rapid there. Incredibly cold ice water draining off the mountains. The girl's Hellas were definitely on, some had Light Forces. Haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Paul Davis
Paul Davis
97 ST

Hey Jimmy. Sounds like loads of fun, and possibly trouble but I'm sure you can handle yourself. There's good beer at every corner in Europe! If you're in Brugge try to check out a brewery called Bruges Zot. It is really old and fun to see how the beer was brewed 500 years ago. Let us know how your trip goes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
roverguy
Robert
1995 RRC

Registry
Sounds like a great trip. Im hoping to get to northern Europe either this year or next.
2000 DII (SOLD)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat