Truely Disgusting Video of the corrupt cops in New Orleans - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old September 6th, 2005, 08:50 PM
WCURoverD90
Jason Habbal
1997 Defender 90 #1104

Angry Truely Disgusting Video of the corrupt cops in New Orleans

I got this off Landroversonly.com and figured i would share with you all. These 2 bitches (excuse my language ladies) should be shot.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/891102377...ng-in-walmart/

Land Rover-The Best 4x4xFar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

It's Bush's fault.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old September 6th, 2005, 11:00 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Those savages !

I can't tell you how many people I'm going to send that link to.

Nicholas

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2005, 11:51 PM
WCURoverD90
Jason Habbal
1997 Defender 90 #1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by norros
Those savages !

I can't tell you how many people I'm going to send that link to.

Nicholas
Please do...These people especially the cops need to be prosecuted to teh fullest extent.

I didn't know if anyone here had seen this clip or not.

Jason

Land Rover-The Best 4x4xFar
Old September 7th, 2005, 12:35 AM
kellymoe
kevin
defender 130

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
It's Bush's fault.
Old September 7th, 2005, 03:10 AM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
It's Bush's fault.
Left Coaster.............
Old September 7th, 2005, 04:35 AM
jperakis
James Perakis
94 ST

Dave B i'm with you on this one..... you see what his damn mother said !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20...enation/120080
Old September 7th, 2005, 08:24 AM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperakis

That is tragically funny.
Old September 7th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Heath
Heath Ahrens
1995/D-90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jperakis

Actually, I believe that if the "Nation" magazine was objective, they would have let you listen to the quote yourself. Instead they chop up a quote and ameliorate it by filling the voids with Michael Moore style commentary. If taking a quote out of context is the only way a magazine can push their agenda, what does that say about their agenda?

http://www.publicradio.org/tools/med...=00:00:04:36.0

That being said... we should not forget that the public radio circuit, on which the clip was originally played, is not objective. Perhaps they took the original quote out of context as well. I am sure both Bill Clinton and Barbara Bush said much more than a few sentences. Never believe anything you see, hear or read, and remember where it is coming from.

I do not think that GWB is doing a good job in Iraq. Why start something unless you are going to finish it?
What ever happened to our war for oil? Where is my oil? Over $60 a barrel, that's where.

There are many things the Bushes, Clintons, and (Insert any politician here) have done wrong, and that are actually scandalous than to deem necessary, taking some whimsical quote and misrepresenting it. Both Clinton and GHW Bush in this case are actually doing something good with their clout... fundraising.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh...
I have to deal with this stuff every day, so I am like a machine.
I don't have any hard feelings, and I do understand your frustration with Bush!

In 2008 your president will be Hillary Clinton, with a VP of Barrack Obama.
Like it or not. The more Bush screws up... the easier it is for Hillary... look at it that way.
Old September 7th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Dfndr90
Matt Wunderle
1995 Defender 90

Personal responsibility. Why anyone in this day and age would count on the government to save them is beyond me. It is time to stop blaming everybody else and start your own personal accounting. I would begin with "How did I end up in this position, and how the hell am I going to get out of it?" I would not waste a second thinking about how it is sombody else's fault.

Am I the only one with 50 gallons of water a couple of cases of beanie weanies and an AR15 with 1000 rounds of ammo sitting in the basement? And this is my just in case stash!!!

Matt...
Old September 7th, 2005, 01:09 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfndr90

Am I the only one with 50 gallons of water a couple of cases of beanie weanies and an AR15 with 1000 rounds of ammo sitting in the basement? And this is my just in case stash!!!

Matt...

Nope, I have pretty much the same setup without the basement part (No basements in AZ). As a friend of mine says:
"Why is he smiling? The revolution just started. Well, why is he Smiling? He has all the ammo!"

Anybody who thinks your going to get quality, timely help is a fool. If you are not looking out for #1 and #1's family you are going to be left behind.

On a side not, I thought this was pretty funny:

Sean Penn's rescue bid sinks
From correspondents in New Orleans
05sep05

EFFORTS by Hollywood actor Sean Penn to aid New Orleans victims stranded by Hurricane Katrina foundered badly overnight, when the boat he was piloting to launch a rescue attempt sprang a leak.

Penn had planned to rescue children waylaid by Katrina's flood waters, but apparently forgot to plug a hole in the bottom of the vessel, which began taking water within seconds of its launch.
The actor, known for his political activism, was seen wearing what appeared to be a white flak jacket and frantically bailing water out of the sinking vessel with a red plastic cup.

When the boat's motor failed to start, those aboard were forced to use paddles to propel themselves down the flooded New Orleans street.

Asked what he had hoped to achieve in the waterlogged city, the actor replied: "Whatever I can do to help."

With the boat loaded with members of Penn's entourage, including a personal photographer, one bystander taunted the actor: "How are you going to get any people in that thing?

Name:	0,10114,5044250,00.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	3753  
Old September 7th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Guys,

I was being sarcastic, just joking. I was making fun of anyone who thinks that this is Bush's fault. I have been watching the news and just cracking up. Anyone who has bothered to peruse the constitution knows that the Fed Gov has no right to declare a state of emergency or marshal law untill the state agrees, and the state agreed 4 days after the hurricane even after Bush called her 3 days prior to the Huricane to recommend that she do so. Bottom line, everybody is responsible for themselves. Those cops are at fault, so is everyone else looting. The whole blame the president, or blame ____ is fawking rediculous.

edit: And the thought of Hillary getting elected makes me throw up in my mouth!!

edit again!:

I don't know about the validity of this or accuracy as I don't know the source, but I found it extremely interesting:

I am a Sheriff's Deputy who is part of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness in the New Orleans MSA.

Mayor Nagin has been speaking furiously about the lack of everything from the State and Federal Government. Here is some info:

1. There are two States here. Louisiana and the City of New Orleans/Orleans Parish. Always has been and always will be. When a State Law passes, Law Makers ALWAYS write whether Orleans Parish wil allow the Law or not.

2. When the MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) meets for Disater Planning and Equipment Purchases (6 times a year for the last 15 years), we all agree how we will spend the Federal Money as a team since we are in this together. Orleans DEMANDS they will choose how they will spend their portion.

3. During Communication Infrastructure Planning we ALL (N.O. MSA) purchased Satellite Phones. We all pay several hundred dollars a month as a "Just In Case Measure". Orleans said their Infrastructure was TOP NOTCH and the money would be better spent on Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks. I dunno what they bought, but it wasn't sat phones.

4. The looting, Rape (Newly Wedded European Woman who was raped and beaten as well as MANY others), etc. That is life in New Orleans. Why people find New Orleans a romantic, cherishable place is beyond 90% of all Louisianians. It is Hot, it Stinks, Non of us even go into New Orleans without a sidearm and we prefer to leave our women at home. Rape's, thefts, and murder in New Orleans are as common as a High Speed pursuit in California.

5. When we enter New Orleans to issue an arrest warrant, the SCAT (Street Crime Arrest Team) is ALWAYS present. Me and/or other officers have been part of 18 arrests in New Orleans and been shot at 17 times. 11 of those were with AK-47's and 3 of those 11 had two 40-round clips taped together.

6. Even before Mayor Naggin took office the Fed's and State were never allowed to do anything to improve New Orleans. New Orleans ALWAYS wanted the cash to do their own improvements, their way.

7. There was no way in Hell the State was gonna make a move until New Orleans asked for help. There was No way in Hell the Fed's were gonna make a move until the Governor asked for help. That is Law.

8. The people looting and shooting have it better than ever. Those areas are known for people living in crappy homes without electricity. Now they have some flood water in their home. They stole guns, ammo and food. They have never had it so good and don't want to leave.

9. The people whining the loudest about racisim are the same people who always whined about racisim.

10. Jefferson Parish President Aaron Broussard declared martial law Monday Night. Mayor Ray Naggin didn't want to alienate any refugees and allowed all this to happen. We sent officers in to help. As a report of an officer being shot and supplies and boat stolen we BEGGED Mayor Naggin to pass Martial Law. NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 2 days, Our department left New Orleans to die, then Mayor Naggin decided to declare Martial Law.

In our own Parish, we have arrest several refugees. We have recovered stolen Corvettes, Escalades, Mercedes Benz, BMW's, etc. A young black female ran over one of our officers. She was driving a Nissan with a VIN from an Oldsmobile 88 and a Plate from Alabama registered to a Ford Van. An elderly white man died because our Hospital was unable to fill his Oxygen Bottle. Refugees have stolen an EMS Generator at the Mobile Command Center. Refugees have stolen an Entergy Truck trying to restore power. Most Parishes are out of gas at all stations and most of us cannot drive to work. All gas stations have a 15-20 minute wait for gas. Some stations are selling only 2 gallons per customer. One station raised prices to $5.64 a gallon. The owner refused to lower prices, we promptly hooked him in the cuffs and dumped him in jail. There is tons more.

Mayor Haggin had years and so did his predessessor's to prepare, but they refused and they refused everyone elses help. Now he is bitching because no one is coming and everything is falling apart.

The media is asking why was the State and Fed's not prepared, New Orleans NEVER allowed us to hold drills. All other Parishes and Baton Rouge have drills just for this. The media is asking why no help is coming for the dead. Their Dead, we are only worried about the living. We are tying the dead to a tree or pushing them aside in an attempt to save the living.

I say, if you want out, we'll get you out. You wanna stay, then stay. I think we should let New Orleans die and REBUILD the National Infrastructure somewhere other than a damn Bowl.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old September 7th, 2005, 02:00 PM
kellymoe
kevin
defender 130

Registry
Quote:
Guys,

I was being sarcastic, just joking. I was making fun of anyone who thinks that this is Bush's fault. I have been watching the news and just cracking up. Anyone who has bothered to peruse the constitution knows that the Fed Gov has no right to declare a state of emergency or marshal law untill the state agrees, and the state agreed 4 days after the hurricane even after Bush called her 3 days prior to the Huricane to recommend that she do so. Bottom line, everybody is responsible for themselves. Those cops are at fault, so is everyone else looting. The whole blame the president, or blame ____ is fawking rediculous.
I cant believe Blaco and Naggin are skating as easily as they are right now. Anyone who has read the Louisiana Emergency Plan can planely see that protocol was not followed. Gross negligence on the part of city and state govt.
Old September 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Ragland
Robert Ragland
1994 Defender 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfndr90

Matt...

Whenever a hurricane comes near, I stop by the storage unit and pick up an extra 1,000 round case. And I'm not referring to the beans.

Anyone with a brain should have anticipated the lawlessness and violence. When it comes down to it, each one of us has, is, and will always be, ultimately, on your own during times of extreme duress.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat