Trailer Idea - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 6th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Christian Shea
1997 Defender 90 Wagon
Trailer Idea

After reading some talk regarding a couple different topics I have been wandering the internet trying to get some ideas. I came across this trailer ( I was curious how easy or hard you guys thought it would be to do something similar. Most importantly what a general cost would be. I wouldn't want the electric fridges and all that. More or less a good sturdy trailer that looked like a rover. I was curious where to source the rear body tub (series seems like it would be cheaper than a defender based tub), axels, etc. Seems to me this could all be had used. At any rate, I know it is a bit broad but seems like a hell of an idea. Also seems intelligent as I want a roof mount tent but don't know about wanting to have it on the vehicle, I sort of like the idea of mounting up on the trailer. Any ideas would be appreicated.

Old April 6th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
Thats Mike Slades setup, he posts here from time to time. You could try RDS (Rovers Down South) for the rear tub.
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat