Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old July 6th, 2015, 01:32 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Oh so you didn't get to keep it. I noticed on my State Farm personal items policy (for camera equipment) they added a stipulation on the last renewal that any property they pay you out for then becomes their property. Maybe it's the same for cars. I hope someone does rebuild this.
That has always been the case with cars but many people buy them back for a scrap/salvage price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2015, 01:46 PM
LRNAD90
Scott T
1995 Defender 90 ST

Registry
I love Defenders, but man does that illustrate just how little structural integrity the body has.. Not sure the NAS Rollover protection is much better, but hope it gives me or my family a fighting chance if the worst happens, the stock body alone certainly does not..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat