Tom Wood Custom Drive Shaft review/report - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Roving Beetle
Many come and go - and leak fluids.
Tom Wood Custom Drive Shaft review/report

A few of you may know and I did mention it on this site at some point - I recently took a full tour of the Tom Wood Custom Driveshafts Inc. facility. He invited me out to Salt Lake to have a tour and see the whole process as well as talk with him about his shop and products. He wanted someone to come see the operation and "report" back to the Rover community what i found regarding his products and his business style.

I have my report ready after all the set-backs, dead computers and more.

I have to insert a few pictures and figure how to post it here so it shows up complete and pictures in order etc. Is there a way to do this? It's currently in a "DOCX" format and that may need to change when I put the pics back into it? I'm a noobie to this stuff.

Should I simply host it someplace, like my website or something? As you may be able to tell I am not great with this sort of technology.

I would like to post this document to several websites so any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Old May 12th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team
Send it to me by email, I'll make it into a PDF.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat