Throw urban some love! - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

View Poll Results: What has been your experience with Urban Land Cruisers/Land Rovers of Atlanta?
Excellent 1 2.44%
Good 6 14.63%
Fair 5 12.20%
Poor 11 26.83%
Run Away!! 18 43.90%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 23rd, 2015, 11:18 PM
Bill Ski
83 110 "Frankenstein"
I have only ordered parts from them once I believe. They took a 3-4 weeks to arrive, with no communication aside from the 2 word response I got from my PM after 2 weeks of waiting, "it shipped".

The parts were ok (used MOD Eye brows) but they left out in the description that mounting holes were torn and one was warped badly. I only really needed one the left rear and it was usable so I let it go.

Did decide to not buy from them again if I could help it and haven't. With recent events I surely won't.

At least this time David hasn't come to the thread to blow smoke up our asses with promises he doesn't intend to keep.

"If you can't stand behind our Soldiers, than by all means feel free to stand in front of them"

Unknown Author 716-898-8153
Old March 24th, 2015, 05:00 AM
1998 D1/06 LR3 HSE HD/16RRS Diesel
Originally Posted by Jymmiejamz View Post
I take that as a personal insult
Same here....i know my stuff and rock out looking a little gangster...

Old March 24th, 2015, 07:24 AM
I've ordered parts from them, things came quickly when they had them in stock. Had an issue once with a part that didn't get shipped and David went out of his way to make it right, overnight and included a trim piece I needed to make up for it.
Old April 21st, 2015, 03:21 PM
1989 110 200tdi
I have bought several parts from them and they have been great and any questions or parts searching the people there have been very helpful.

I think it is a great place to source parts!
Old April 21st, 2015, 03:52 PM
'94 NAS 90 SW (not POE)
Ehhh, I'll pass on them. I ordered a part online, even got 10% off the total using "defendersource". Couldn't figure out the shipping calculator so I decided to call them, and got the run around telling me the $700 (now $630 after discount) was now $890, and they've never heard of a discount for Defendersource. Dave yelled in the background, "I don't even advertise on that site". I just said thanks and no thanks. My last time to give them a benefit of the doubt. If they were the last store in the US with D parts, I'd fly to the UK every year and get the shit myself.

Formerly Coniston Green D90 NAS ST w/Badger Top,etc... soon to be so much more

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat