Throw urban some love! - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

View Poll Results: What has been your experience with Urban Land Cruisers/Land Rovers of Atlanta?
Excellent 1 2.44%
Good 6 14.63%
Fair 5 12.20%
Poor 11 26.83%
Run Away!! 18 43.90%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 21st, 2015, 04:52 PM
drdread
AL
'94 NAS 90 SW

Registry
Ehhh, I'll pass on them. I ordered a part online, even got 10% off the total using "defendersource". Couldn't figure out the shipping calculator so I decided to call them, and got the run around telling me the $700 (now $630 after discount) was now $890, and they've never heard of a discount for Defendersource. Dave yelled in the background, "I don't even advertise on that site". I just said thanks and no thanks. My last time to give them a benefit of the doubt. If they were the last store in the US with D parts, I'd fly to the UK every year and get the shit myself.
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat