Things that make you go hmmmmmm - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old August 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Davis
Chris Davis
94 NAS D90 6.2LS

Cool Things that make you go hmmmmmm

A little bit ago on another Rover board some one posted this clip--it is really well done although I am not vouching for its validity at all. If I repeated it here, I apologize as I did not see it. Personally, I found this clip to be amazing and cause/pause for thought

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 23rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
JohnC
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor

I watched the second plane hit the WTC and didn't see any plane parts that day.... some people will believe anything you tell them (I'm not talking about you Chris)...
Old August 24th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Davis
Chris Davis
94 NAS D90 6.2LS

What I really liked about the clip is how they put it together--it made for a very interesting watch. I saw a morning show the other day for kids on how a battery worked--it was all animated and almost cartoon like and VERY interesting--had me hooked. I sure wish they had that sort of thing 30 years ago when I was just a tike. If you make something interesting, you will get people to voluntarily to learn more about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 24th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Intrestig vid, I would like to see the video's of the other camras though, but the goverment won't let that happen.
Old August 26th, 2005, 12:47 AM
bjenk
Brian Jenkinson
1994 D90

I saw this clip about 6 months ago. My brother was at the pentagon and fought the fire from inside (Arlington County Fire Dept). At our yearly bike trip in Moab I told him about the video and asked if he saw any plane parts. He actually brought some pictures that he took that day. The only thing left recognizable of the plane was the wheel assembly and a section of seating. But he said it was definitly a plane.
Old August 26th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Davis
Chris Davis
94 NAS D90 6.2LS

It would be very hard to believe it was anything but the plane. If it was not the plane, then where did the plane go? I would love to see the same crew that did this video do one on something like the capture of Saddam or possibly the killing of Kenny in South Park. Now that would be fun to watch.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat