The Last Camel - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 25th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Gustaf Kupetz
NAS110, HCPU, Disco, Toylander
The Last Camel

I for one was always kinda interested in the last camel trophy(yes it's lame but true), I nearly bought one of the boats and thought it would be kinda cool to punch around Lake superior in one of the RIB's... Show up to a camel trophy rally and be cooler than the "110 support" truck if for only a moment or two. Or just tow it around town to be cool. I always wondered what they were all about, but I never could find a video of it...

until now!

So sit back with a brew and take it (and my writing) for what it's worth, kind of a sad dyeing tribute to a once great LR adventure. than after watch bow your heads for a moment of silence.

Than put on:

To get you back into the spirit... of off roading, or going to a discotech.

Old August 25th, 2013, 07:50 PM
mark kellgren
93' NAS 110- #234
couple observations:

1) an inflatable boat with a roof rack is just cool as sh#t, I don't care who you are.
2) the first 10 seconds of the 2nd video had more mud than the entire 16 minutes of the first video. WTF? A camel trophy video without mud is just wrong. I don't care who you are.
3) they are wearing "one life live it" shirts in the first video, but no Rovers. What's the deal? I need to go sit in my 110 and reconcile all this in my head.
Mark Kellgren

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat