Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 5th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Flagg
Flagg
1995 Defender 90 NAS

The DEFENDER source store?

Hi,

Those of us who have been on this chat forum long enough, know that the site (back when it was D90.com) used to have a small store with a couple of products. I still proudly have my GET LOST T-shirt with the Orange D90 off-roading.

Am I missing it, or is there NO store now??????? This chat forum is too awesome, and active, not to have a goodies store!!!

I now have my own online store - FLAGG DESIGN. Lots of cool Rover and car products on that store. Please read my other post to see some examples - OR - Here is direct link to my FLAGG DESIGN store:
https://www.zazzle.com/flagg_design

---------------------------------

I have an idea that I could make a CATEGORY of my store, dedicated to the DEFENDER SOURCE - even using some images of trucks that are owned by people on this chat forum. I could produce the designs over time, and It could be constantly growing! This web page could directly link specifically to all the DEFENDER SOURCE products - by a link in the BLACK bar above.

We would go from NO STORE, to a GREAT STORE full of shirts, mugs, key chains, wall art, phone cases, clocks, etc., etc.

---------------------------------

I tried to contact an administrator of the site, using the contact button on this page. I was told one of the administrators would be back to me. It has been a few weeks, and I never had anyone write back to discuss the idea?

Any idea who to write directly, or PM about this idea????? I think it could be great for all of us!

THANKS,

FLAGG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 29th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Flagg
Flagg
1995 Defender 90 NAS

BUMP!

A little surprised here. I thought I had a great, fun idea. Over 180 people have looked at this thread that I posted 3 weeks go.

I have not been contacted by any administrator of this site (from when I clicked 'e-mail and administrator', nor has anyone even been able to tell me how to get in touch with an administrator?

Glad I am not having an actual problem! HA! Oh well........Hope we get a store back someday.

FLAGG
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM
NPT90
JT
D90 óriginalé

Registry
might be that we are just free t-shirt kind of guys.

Lots of people into authentic LR apparel, less into paying $25 for t-shirts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 29th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Flagg
Flagg
1995 Defender 90 NAS

NPT90,

I hear you.......I like 'authentic Land Rover stuff too.

-----------------------------------

BUT - I was talking about a specific store for this great DEFENDER SOURCE site:

We could go from NO STORE, to a GREAT STORE full of shirts, mugs, key chains, wall art, phone cases, clocks, watches, mouse pads, drink coasters, magnets, etc., etc.

And we could have members trucks, and the different factory colors represented in designs - and the store could grow and grow overtime.

----------------------------------

But I understand. I thought it was a good idea. But if there is zero interest, I am sure not going to spend my time creating the products

Later,

FLAGG
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:16 PM
flippedrover
Tyler
'94 D-90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
NPT90, I hear you.......I like 'authentic Land Rover stuff too. ----------------------------------- BUT - I was talking about a specific store for this great DEFENDER SOURCE site: We could go from NO STORE, to a GREAT STORE full of shirts, mugs, key chains, wall art, phone cases, clocks, watches, mouse pads, drink coasters, magnets, etc., etc. And we could have members trucks, and the different factory colors represented in designs - and the store could grow and grow overtime. ---------------------------------- But I understand. I thought it was a good idea. But if there is zero interest, I am sure not going to spend my time creating the products Later, FLAGG
I seem to remember the cafepress store not doing all that much business.
and you're the only bait in town.
You got fins to the left, fins to the right,
and you're the only girl in town.

Jimmy Buffett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old June 29th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Flagg
Flagg
1995 Defender 90 NAS

TYLER,

Well......I bought 3-4 things! But you might be right overall.

Bottom line - my ZAZZLE store is up and running. I could do a lot better than the old Cafe Press store. In my opinion the quality of the products, the printing, and the customer service are better (than Cafe Press) with ZAZZLE (which is one of the reasons I picked them to host).

And if it did not sell much, or only sold something every now and again, it would be no big deal. I already have the store, and it would not cost me anything to dedicate a Collection to DEFENDER SOURCE. This would just become one of my 'Collections' (which this page could like directly to)

The products would be cool, and we could have the DEFENDER SOURCE logo on everything that was in the 'Collection'. I could have a Thread going, and overtime I realized a new design I could share it with everyone.

Perhaps even people that were not on this site, would buy something and then look into the site. That would be the idea. We could be proud of our Chat Forum by some of us getting a product, and other people could find out about this forum.

But if I don't have an Administrator get in touch with me to discuss the idea, who would let me use the logo - then this idea goes no where. I would not have permission.........

FLAGG

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
defender