Sunroof repair - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 1st, 2015, 08:18 PM
1993 NAS 110
Sunroof repair

My kids have broken the sunroof on the wife's 2011 saab 9-3. I realize this is a defender forum but I hope someone will feel sorry for me and tell me how to fix it.

I have removed the glass and determined the deflector is bent as well as the deflector arms and brackets are broken.

The tracks slide but the drivers side does not go back as far as the passenger side. There does not appear to be any broken bits in the tracks to obstruct things.

I think the tracks need to be adjusted with around a 6 cm difference between the two tracks.
I do not know how to proceed. I think I can replace the arms and deflector or just remove this stuff.
Anybody care to comment on how to fix.

Thanks in advance

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

roof, sunroof