Stand up paddleboarding - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 13th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Daniel1
Daniel
1984 D110

I keep a Fanatic Fly SUP that also doubles a windsurfer if you're into that. Use YRC Trucking to save on shipping. I spent $150ish for a 500 miles trip.

http://www.fanatic-sup.com/content/p...index_eng.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 04:27 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Any of you guys want to buy a whitewater kayak? I will make you a fantastic deal on mine:

http://northwestoverland.com/Forum/t...9/Default.aspx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
Old May 13th, 2014, 09:42 PM
cbfritz_03
Carmen
none

Met Shane when he came to do a race we have here in San Marcos. Really sweet guy and tremendous athlete. He was the first to ever SUP our pride and joy, most grueling race in Texas.

He was just like the rest of us racers with sausage sized blisters on his hands and a huge smile on his face, he just also had swollen black and blue feet. Amazing

www.supthemag.com/features/perrin-continues-to-push-the-boundaries-of-endurance-sup-racing/

www.bucketlistpublications.com/2012/03/21/shane-perrin-an-inspiration-to-bucket-list-publications/

Chris - If you are looking to sell that very nice boat and paddle.. you might want to try Paddle24seven.com ..lots of us boat people frequent there and we will RURR for a great boat.

You wouldn't happen to have a ZRE single blade for sale? ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 10:59 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbfritz_03 View Post
Met Shane when he came to do a race we have here in San Marcos. Really sweet guy and tremendous athlete. He was the first to ever SUP our pride and joy, most grueling race in Texas.
That's bad ass. My cousin finished TWS in a canoe last year and he's racing again this year. Completely insane, that race.

/
/
/
/
Old May 13th, 2014, 11:27 PM
cbfritz_03
Carmen
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris snell View Post
That's bad ass. My cousin finished TWS in a canoe last year and he's racing again this year. Completely insane, that race.
I sooo want to post a bunch of pictures right now! What is so cool about this is that if are a LR person and you think doing something like the TWS is BA, then you pretty well know me and my peeps...!
We are a family in the racing community too. I'd like to know who he is so I can cheer him on. Does he live down here?
Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:24 AM
cbfritz_03
Carmen
none

Chris - after we talked and I saw your boat..went on a little dig to find a vid I had found awhile back of some guys using a boat like yours on the San Marcos river..it is about a 30ft dam drop.

In the process I found this..

Now that is mad skills and guts!... I've watched it at least 10 times. It is so beautiful.

While at the expo I saw a man with a white water kayak and we started talking about this video and the Little White Salmon... he said that he has done this run!.. I'm impressed.

His name is Gareth Tate and he is a videographer - 7 Finger Media vimeo.com/user3362665

Really nice man

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat