stainless steel brake lines bulk purchase - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 8th, 2006, 11:54 PM
paul girard
stainless steel brake lines bulk purchase

I have been doing some electrical repairs at a huge machine shop that makes SS braided lines - all kinds and types. They make them for Nascar and Holly carbs and tons of aftermarket Harley builders etc. I am not that knowledgable in what is needed for the 90, but I have heard alot about how it is smart to replace your lines with new ones due to fire risks. The machine shop said that they would sell to me direct. If there are enough people that are interested I could do a bulk purchase for those people - I don't even know if their prices would be worth someones interest or not. If someone could give me a complete list of lengths and what connectors where needed on them, then I could check it out and see what it would cost for a complete "set" . It needs to be simple ie.

4' length with 1/4" male on one end and 3/8th" female on the other Quantity (5)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat