specialty insurance - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
Todd Kendrick
1995 D90 #2206 Original Owner
Yes I have lots of clients that have Chubb and I thought they were great until last winter when one of my clients was robbed. She was robbed by an ex-boyfriend and Chubb.....Moral of this story is if the guy has three TRO's from three different women run like hell. Lots of Chubb clients think they do not have to schedule items and they are just wrong. My client lost over $330K; hard lesson to learn.

I have a stated value policy on my Series truck thru Infiniti Insurance for $100/yr. I have never even bothered trying to get stated value on the D90 because I take it off road a lot. I dont even have full coverage; I know they would not cover me on Mt Blanca anyway hell tow trucks wont even go up there. So the D90 is self insured. You have not lived until you get your D90 up on two or three wheels w/ only liability coverage.............Talk about adrenaline!

'95 D90 #2206
'66 109" P/U
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
72 + D1 drivetrain
Been thinking about this before I put my 74/90 on the road. Right now going to go with third party only.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat