SoCal Sliders give away. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old December 27th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

SoCal Sliders give away.

I know this is not technically the right forumn, but this really isn't for sale either. I have tried to sell them but a lack of motivation on my part is making it difficult.

These were built for me by NSO who is no longer in business. They need a good sanding and repaint as well as the pads cut off for my old roll cage. It is a solid 2 hours of work. There is a little surface rust but nothing more than that. They were in Socal for all their life. They are square .25 wall seamless DOM tubing and they are the strongest rocksliders on earth. Not kidding. If anybody wants to come pick them up, they can have them. Free. Happy new year!

If nobody wants them I am just going to scrap them. Seems kind of sad to me!

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
how do they mount? You wont ship them?
Old December 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover4x4
how do they mount? You wont ship them?
# bolts up front o both sides of the outrigger. Out back they slide inside your tube outrigger all the way to the inside of the frame. They are then bolted to the outrigger in they back. Friekishly strong. Not wanting to go to the hassle of shipping is why they have not sold. I live 70 miles from the nearest freight dropoff. Shipping UPS would be a lot.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 27th, 2008, 08:37 PM
tkavan01
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
# bolts up front o both sides of the outrigger. Out back they slide inside your tube outrigger all the way to the inside of the frame. They are then bolted to the outrigger in they back. Friekishly strong. Not wanting to go to the hassle of shipping is why they have not sold. I live 70 miles from the nearest freight dropoff. Shipping UPS would be a lot.
man i wish you lived a little farther north, i'm too lazy to drive that far south
Old December 27th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

If someone wants to to the fed ex pick up from my house I will do that. Sorry, I'm lazy.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old December 27th, 2008, 11:16 PM
tkavan01
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
If someone wants to to the fed ex pick up from my house I will do that. Sorry, I'm lazy.
can't give stuff away lately...
Old December 28th, 2008, 12:09 AM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I would be interested in havng them picked up. I will shoot you an email Buck
Old December 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDI Guy
I would be interested in havng them picked up. I will shoot you an email Buck
Cool. I would knock some money off the deal for you, but, well, you know.

Do you have a welder? The holes where the bolts went for the cage need to be filled. I did one complete to make sure it could look perfect. E-mail me and I'll go into more detail. I figure a good 2-3 hours of work and these could look brand new.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

I am throwing these away in 1 week. Anybody who wants them, come get them or arrange fed ex pickup. Spring cleaning time!

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
slide