sighting, white d110 in milwaukee?? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 24th, 2005, 01:56 PM
steved90
steven melnyk

sighting, white d110 in milwaukee??

the other night my girlfriend and i were on our way home from dinner in her disco and i saw a d110 at a local watering hole in walkers point (south of downtown milwaukee) and yelled out to her "stop!! turn the truck around!!" needless to say she thought we were being tboned by a large semi or something, when i yelled out "it's a 110!!" she proceeded to bitch me out as were munuvered around the block to check this rig out and it WAS soweet!! needless to say she still doesn't get it even though she has a rover, she just doesn't get the D90. was just curious if that person is on this board or if anyone knows who this is? there was also a black lab in the backseat. would love to meet them and have a beer, and there is a lot of beer in MILWAUKEE!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2005, 02:10 PM
discokelly
Kelly Voss
2000 Disco II

As the girlfriend of the story, I feel the need to "defend" myself- no pun intended....... I saw the truck out of the corner of my eye & only bitched b/c he screamed at the top of his lungs to stop! & do get it (as much as one can); & I agree- the truck was awesome & now I want a snorkie too!
Old May 24th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Eric Siepmann
Eric W. Siepmann
1997 Defender 90 SW

It's a nice truck, if it's the one that was the CLRC outing in Mar. Same RTE linkage i have on my D-90. Didn'tget a chance to speak with him though.

EwS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Steven, come on! Kelly has a Disco and you are complaining! Most girls I know don't even know what a Land Rover is much less a D-90.

Kelly if you caught the 110 out of the corner of your eye and you think a snorkel is a good addition to your Disco then you're all right in my book.
Old May 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
steved90
steven melnyk

I THANK YOU! she is a great lady, and i couldn't do any better than her. she is a true gem! and the d90 and disco are great too! poor girl has had to look at so many d's, and she still loves me... i am a lucky bastard to have a girl that can spot a d110 at night down a side street.
Old May 24th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

LOL now it sounds like you are trying to get out of the dog house I didn't mean to put ya there

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, d110, ht, sighting