Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:28 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
Scottyoh....safari slander PMs

Take your shit somewhere else... I don't want to hear it! Are you running a PM smear campaign of every competitor in Orlando?

Stephen is a solid as they come and for you to send me a PM to the contrary is b.s. The guy literally just stayed at the shop late TONIGHT because my wife was in the area and picking up a part for me.. Im sure he would rather be home with his own family be she was stuck in traffic and he insisted on waiting. Ive been dealing with Stephen for almost 10 year... you are barking up the wrong tree pal..

What are you trying to accomplish Scott?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

It's easier to talk shit, then to work hard and earn respect! I'm tired of all these ungrateful and sleazy jackass's...
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:33 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Is Scottyoh talking shit on Stephen???
Bad place to be around me!

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:35 PM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
Uh-oh. Ultimate Un-pm.
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Wow. I actually just deferred a member here to SHP the other day come to think of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:39 PM
phoenix37
john

Registry
Scott do you want to share your PM or should I?....amazing... Stephens generosity and integrity are platinum and this is from years of dealings with him... Im furious right now.
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Neither. But, I don't think there's anything I can do to stop you, you're furious.

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:43 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix37 View Post
Scott do you want to share your PM or should I?....amazing... Stephens generosity and integrity are platinum and this is from years of dealings with him... Im furious right now.
Bring it on for all to see.

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
Come on Scott, you know you PM the shit out of people you little scamp.
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:49 PM
phoenix37
john

Registry
If you have something to say to the community than a be f"kn man and say it to all of us... don't go around PMing everyone.... Sorry dude your timing could not of been worse..you PMd a bunch of bullshit within hours of the guy doing me a major favor..
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymow View Post
Come on Scott, you know you PM the shit out of people you little scamp.
When I feel like relaying something that is better not posted in public at a specific time or thread, I just PM the person my comment would be meant for. While the person I'm talking to might understand my POV, it might upset numerous others and I am not a fan of going back and forth with someone over the internet.

Quote:
If you have something to say to the community than a be f"kn man and say it to all of us... don't go around PMing everyone.... Sorry dude your timing could not of been worse..you PMd a bunch of bullshit within hours of the guy doing me a major favor..
What I said was aimed at a specific comment you made and I tried to clarify exactly what I meant, but I guess you were already offended. Then I saw this thread. Oh well.

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:57 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Sounds like something Bill or Hillary would say when caught with "hands in the cookie jar".
Wish Shayne was not banned because he would reply politically incorrect and tell it how it is (or at least how he sees it).
We still have Jonsey for the Oz tag team.
Paging Dr Jonsey
Dr Jonsey
Is there a Dr Jonsey in the house?
Have you ever seen a better instigator since Wody the Woodpecker?

Old November 12th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisinva View Post
Sounds like something Bill or Hillary would say when caught with "hands in the cookie jar". Wish Shayne was not banned because he would reply politically incorrect and tell it how it is (or at least how he sees it).
He probably saw all the BS going on the site and decided to go else where... Really sad to see where this forum is going!
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:07 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

We still have Jonsey for the Oz tag team.
Paging Dr Jonsey
Dr Jonsey
Is there a Dr Jonsey in the house?
Have you ever seen a better instigator since Wody the Woodpecker?

Old November 12th, 2015, 11:07 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Post it. We need transparency with these foolss
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:14 PM
phoenix37
john

Registry
Its a long PM with alot of personal information about how Stephen started his business so i won't post it.. but this is how it ends.. Cant imagine why someone might find this offensive..

"He's been open and registered with the state for about 8 years and didn't really do any more than a handful of trucks a year until 2 years ago. He has been fortunate to employ people who have general mechanical knowledge and have adapted through the use of parts diagrams and repair manuals. There are people on this forum who only know the recent Safari and highly recommend them, there are several who know the real Stephen Peters.

PM Wolf and ask about his most recent experience."

------ Follow up post added November 12th, 2015 08:15 PM ------

and my response in its entirety.

Take this shit somewhere else.. I don't want to hear it.. Ive dealt with Stephen for 10 years and he has become a friend of mine.. has bent over backwards for me countless times and his generosity is amazing... As a matter of fact.. he literally just stayed at the shop late TONIGHT because my wife was in Orlando and I needed a part...She got stuck in traffic... I told him don't worry just leave it on the door step and he refused and insisted on waiting..

What the the fuck are you hoping to achieve with this pm? Sorry dude but smarts and integrity trump experience... the guy knows his shit.. how he get there i don't give a fuck about.
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:25 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Damn buses, I gotta watch out for them. As I've already relayed, but for the sake of others clarity it was in reference to:

Quote:
The reality is the best shops out there are run by guys that could be successful at any one of a number of professions just so happens (and lucky for us) they chose to mess with rovers...Big difference between what Matt, Stephen and Mike do (referencing the shops above) and your average guy turning a wrench..

Old November 12th, 2015, 11:27 PM
javelinadave
-
-

This place is turning into the "Lord of the Flies". It's like watching the Urban Land Cruiser thread all over again.

Everybody needs to chill the fuck out and try to live the golden rule.
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:29 PM
phoenix37
john

Registry
I know what it was in reference to and I still don't understand how your PM is relevant.. it was meant to disparage.. period. ... I don't care the guy doesnt wasn't formally an LR tech... I know several LR master techs that work at the dealerships and they couldn't do what Safari, Overland and ECR do...
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
I know what it was in reference to and I still don't understand how your PM is relevant.. it was meant to disparage.. period. ... I don't care the guy doesnt wasn't formally an LR tech... I know several LR master techs that work at the dealerships and they couldn't do what Safari, Overland and ECR do...
You were offended and felt my honesty was slanderous towards your friend. So you post incomplete dialogue in an attempt to embarrass me. It's all good brother, I can roll with it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat